Help with Con/Slick Guy and Divorce Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

jj94025

Filed for legal separation in CA last August-
within a week husband had cut off finances/bank accounts/health insurance etc (we have a 3 r old)
Husband looks and appears like a Silicon Executive-
Before I left him found out that he had taken out 38k in cash advances on cc's, another 30k charged- total of 67k
Had W-2 of 182k made that same yr
"said" he sold his 115k boat while I was with him. After I left found out still registered to him - he produced bill of sale for 1.00 for the courts. We have note from Coastguard saying the boat has not been registered since the yr after he sold it.
Won't produce his "signed" tax's- gives us "drafts" as he calls them but say those will be what he files. He has not filed tax's since 2005. We were married in Dec 2004.
Had a beautiful home- I left it and he hasn't paid mortgage since July- going on 10 months. Put it up for short sale in July; 8 buyers but won't produce tax's for Realtors to let deal go through.
Found out from mortgage co. today that husband has instructed them to not speak with me- they told me I am on the deed but not the on the note so they will not speak with me. We believe he is doing the Obama plan re-mod and has a job he is hiding.
Is there a way for him to get busted for all of this and for me to find out someway where he is working? (he gets 100.00 hr when he works in the computer industry).
My concern is that at the end of the day I will be held responsible for his credit card debts eve though I had NO knowledge of what he was doing and is listed on my initial 4 pages of why I fled our home.
(He now filed to move this into a divorce we believe for financial reasons and doesn't need me to sign on the re-fi/re-mod?)

If you want to hit a bum like this and make him cry like a soiled baby, contact the IRS.

Report him for not filing taxes in over 6 years on some alleged six figure income.

Tell the IRS about his shady business practices.

The IRS thieves like crooks like this bum.

I don't like snitches, but sometimes you have to fight evil with evil!!!

Now, the good news for you is this.

When the IRS gets their takings, you'll get some, too!

You turn in a crook to the IRS jackbooted thugs, they split their takings with you.

This is a win-win for you.

You get paid and get to see a grown man cry and howl like a soiled baby!!!

That's entertainment that is, right there for your amusement only.

He'll never know who ratted him out, but you'll know!!!

Call the IRS as soon as you can.

All you need is name, address, date of birth and social security number.

The IRS will do the rest.

Hi Army Judge- thank you so much- this is great- do you have any sense about the debt/c.c's? A lawyer told me that he had a fiduciary duty to tell me and that he couldn't make big purchases/cash withdrawls like that without the knowledge/consent of the other party. ( I found out a few months before I left about the 38k in cash advances and I didn't use the cards- we made an agreement that no credit cards a few years ago). Your thoughts?

The house in the height of the market was 850k- now about 400k on the 1st, 175k on the 2nd. Talked with the 2nd yesterday and hey offered him a deal- pay 30k on the 175K? Husband didn't take deal so that money is owed also. What do you think he's going to/can do? He can pull it out of foreclusere proceedings by paying past due of 40k with the money he makes but can't pull it out of hiding with the divorce and crying poor :). I think I heard there is away for him to file one of the bankruptcies so that the 2nd would be wiped out and he could re-fi the 1st with minimum payments- Again, a HUGE thank you Army Judge for your thoughts and thanks for all of your help and insight.

jj94025 said:
Hi Army Judge- thank you so much- this is great- do you have any sense about the debt/c.c's? A lawyer told me that he had a fiduciary duty to tell me and that he couldn't make big purchases/cash withdrawls like that without the knowledge/consent of the other party. ( I found out a few months before I left about the 38k in cash advances and I didn't use the cards- we made an agreement that no credit cards a few years ago). Your thoughts?

The house in the height of the market was 850k- now about 400k on the 1st, 175k on the 2nd. Talked with the 2nd yesterday and hey offered him a deal- pay 30k on the 175K? Husband didn't take deal so that money is owed also. What do you think he's going to/can do? He can pull it out of foreclusere proceedings by paying past due of 40k with the money he makes but can't pull it out of hiding with the divorce and crying poor :). I think I heard there is away for him to file one of the bankruptcies so that the 2nd would be wiped out and he could re-fi the 1st with minimum payments- Again, a HUGE thank you Army Judge for your thoughts and thanks for all of your help and insight.

You can dispute the validity of the debts in the divorce proceeding.
If your name isn't on the credit cards, or you didn't use the cards; he is responsible for the debt.

Or, your attorney can bargain the debts away in the divorce decree.

You can file bankruptcy, too!

You can even include the debts that he out your name on.

Just don't tell him what you're doing and file a bankruptcy on your name only.

That way the creditor, predators will have only his carcass to eat!!!

Forget the house.

You can't afford it anyway after the divorce and/or the BK.

Just quitclaim (have your attorney do it for you) your rights in the home to him.

When you walk away, you walk away clean and debt free.

Your freedom from a creep like this is priceless.

Army Judge- what about "husband" losing/having to leave the house? (He LOVES that house and said yrs ago they'd take him out in a pine box). Can I somehow make/help that to happen?

Last- is there a way/means/company I can pay to find out who he is working for- we feel pretty sure based on what collegues have said but don't have the proof which the judge and child support service will need for judgements. (I heard that rental agreements would show it BUT I would have to forge his name and I am not going to do this.

Army Judge- what about "husband" losing/having to leave the house? (He LOVES that house and said yrs ago they'd take him out in a pine box). Can I somehow make/help that to happen?

Last- is there a way/means/company I can pay to find out who he is working for- we feel pretty sure based on what collegues have said but don't have the proof which the judge and child support service will need for judgements. (I heard that rental agreements would show it BUT I would have to forge his name and I am not going to do this.

The IRS, jackbooted thugs will do all of that for you.
They'll do it for FREE and its even LEGAL!
Sure, it will all take some time.
But, sic the jackbooted, IRS, hounds on his smelly tail, and wait for the fun to start!
Don't worry about him or his house.
The Obama led, IRS thugs will get that, too!
Heck, you can even turn his slippery, albeit stupid, carcASS into The Guvernator's income tax thugs, too!
Get this, they'll even reward you with some of their takings, too!
Let The Guvernator and Obama fight over this slickster's remains.
They'll even feed you soem tasty morsels for helping them locate his greedy carcASS!

Ok Army Judge (smile) your news of course makes me smile- but- they'll really find where he is working too? Is there another way to find that out?

Last question - I think. The judge order him to come to court on April 19th with his tax's signed. (The date got moved by the Judge to May 3rd). He dropped off what he calls "draft, not filed as of April 15th" same day he dropped them off to my lawyer. He hired a lawyer a few days later and that lawyer can't make the Court date of May 3rd. My lawyer wants to give courtesy and move the court date out for his lawyer BUT I am screaming inside saying NOOOO. The judge set this hearing date specifally for signed copies of his tax's. He still has not done this. I want to show up to court so the judge can see again what a con he is and she can see just a little more of him. I am really bothered that my lawyer didn't catch or even think it was big deal they aren't signed and are drafts. She said well, he still puts up good numbers that we can work with????/ I'm like are you kidding, they aren't even real and he isn't turning these the IRS! I haven't responded to my lawyer yet- How do I handle this with her or am I completely wrong?

I advise you to trust your attorney and do what she advised.

Honestly, we cannot reasonably second-guess your attorney, you know?

If you're not confident or comfortable with her, you need to hire a different one.

Sorry your advice that makes no sense at all. The Judge (and myself) want real returns. Why would you go with a bogus tax return?

Sorry your advice that makes no sense at all. The Judge (and myself) want real returns. Why would you go with a bogus tax return?

You have an attorney who knows your case. We don't know the details. There could be details your attorney is privy to that we aren't. Y'know? :)

Ok Army Judge (smile) your news of course makes me smile- but- they'll really find where he is working too? Is there another way to find that out?

Last question - I think. The judge order him to come to court on April 19th with his tax's signed. (The date got moved by the Judge to May 3rd). He dropped off what he calls "draft, not filed as of April 15th" same day he dropped them off to my lawyer. He hired a lawyer a few days later and that lawyer can't make the Court date of May 3rd. My lawyer wants to give courtesy and move the court date out for his lawyer BUT I am screaming inside saying NOOOO. The judge set this hearing date specifally for signed copies of his tax's. He still has not done this. I want to show up to court so the judge can see again what a con he is and she can see just a little more of him. I am really bothered that my lawyer didn't catch or even think it was big deal they aren't signed and are drafts. She said well, he still puts up good numbers that we can work with????/ I'm like are you kidding, they aren't even real and he isn't turning these the IRS! I haven't responded to my lawyer yet- How do I handle this with her or am I completely wrong?

Be patient.
Trust me, this will be worth the wait.
I've seen the site so many times, I laugh about it when I'm alone. :yes:
You will get to see a grown man cry like a soiled baby, very soon!
Please, be patient.
His days are numbered.
You will get satisfaction if you do as I have instructed you, and speak of this to NO ONE else.
Trust your lawyer, and wait a few extra days.
Maybe, just maybe, by the time court convenes again; Obama's jackbooted, IRS, gestapo, thugs might have paid him a visit!!!!

Either way, you do what I say, and his day will come.
He'll howl, scream, and cry like a soiled and hungry baby! :yes: :D
Your lawyer will soon have hers eyes opened, in fact, they might already be opened.

Oh, and if he presents those BOGUS IRS returns to the court, by all means allow him to do so.

He's only setting himself for a very big fall.

If he does that, he's committing a fraud upon the court.

There are severe criminal penalties for doing that.

There are also civil sanctions that BENEFIT YOU IMMENSELY, if it is proven that he's submitting fruadulent and false tax returns in a legal proceeding.

Your lawyer knows that.

So relax, get some popcorn, and watch the movie.

I've seen charlatans try this before.

They always get caught.

This is going to make you soooooo happy!

Did you just recently find out that he hasn't filed a tax return since 2005, or have you known since 2005?

Hi Army Judge, just so I'm clear and another big thank you too, your saying we can let the court date "slide" until his lawyer can be there and then present the judge with his unsigned tax returns? He' such a slick guy it seems to me I will never know what he submitted to the IRS since we are married filing separaelty and then if we did "find" them and they were different he's would just say oh, I had to adjust them. I guess it's like I feel like I want something signed so that he's on the line- right now he really isn't because they aren't signed. Sorry we're still discussing this. (In answer to Irish-me too- I found out about 8 weeks before I left him, now 9 months ago regarding the tax's, the 67k on cc debts on and on while he was on a trip).

The frustration comes form seeing him break so many of the courts order -stopping banks actts, health insurance, selling things when the judge said explicitly he was to sell nothing while this divorce is happening and he went and held a big art auction/reception/sale (we have pictures/invitations/proof he did it 4 weeks after asking her, wouldn't give me my personal things so 8 months after we put an order before the judge and once we did that said ok BUT didn't give me my passport, my sons passport or my birth certificate etc. My lawyer said it wasn't the use to go to court if I got most of the things because he will just say I don't have them and we say yes you do and he says no I don't and it becomes a he said she said. So she was frustrated with my being fustated and asked are you wanting to know when the judge is going to throw him in jail and I was like yeah he's broken so many of these things- and she said its not going to happen they don't police people for bad behavior- only if it is custody or child support will that happen. Isn't his not doing what the judge asked him regarding his tax's being in contempt of court?

jj94025 said:
Hi Army Judge, just so I'm clear and another big thank you too, your saying we can let the court date "slide" until his lawyer can be there and then present the judge with his unsigned tax returns? He' such a slick guy it seems to me I will never know what he submitted to the IRS since we are married filing separaelty and then if we did "find" them and they were different he's would just say oh, I had to adjust them. I guess it's like I feel like I want something signed so that he's on the line- right now he really isn't because they aren't signed. Sorry we're still discussing this. (In answer to Irish-me too- I found out about 8 weeks before I left him, now 9 months ago regarding the tax's, the 67k on cc debts on and on while he was on a trip).

The frustration comes form seeing him break so many of the courts order -stopping banks actts, health insurance, selling things when the judge said explicitly he was to sell nothing while this divorce is happening and he went and held a big art auction/reception/sale (we have pictures/invitations/proof he did it 4 weeks after asking her, wouldn't give me my personal things so 8 months after we put an order before the judge and once we did that said ok BUT didn't give me my passport, my sons passport or my birth certificate etc. My lawyer said it wasn't the use to go to court if I got most of the things because he will just say I don't have them and we say yes you do and he says no I don't and it becomes a he said she said. So she was frustrated with my being fustated and asked are you wanting to know when the judge is going to throw him in jail and I was like yeah he's broken so many of these things- and she said its not going to happen they don't police people for bad behavior- only if it is custody or child support will that happen. Isn't his not doing what the judge asked him regarding his tax's being in contempt of court?

It will only work if you do EXACTLY what I instructed you to do.

Your way isn't working, is it?

Let the professionals do their jobs.

Otherwise, he'll win.

He's beaten you at everything all these years, hasn't he?

He'll keep beating you if you keep doing what you've done.

You don't know how this works.

Your lawyer does.

I sure as heck do, too!!!

Persist in what you're doing, and your lawyer will quit!!!

Then where will you be????

Do exactly as I instructed, make no changes, and you'll win and get some of his money!!!

This takes time to fix.

But, you married this bum.
You allowed him to screw you all these years.
Why?
Because you made poor choices in loving and trusting him.
Time to change the script, lady!!!

Ok Army Judge (smile),
you didn't tell me your wife has a prayer group!!!! Please ask her to pray for JJ and Christopher (our 3 yr old son). I know God is with me...sometimes he just seems so silent- Thanks so much for your help and encouragement-

Army Judge, the hearing was pushed back for his tax's- the next hearing will involve alimony and child support- He's a 1099 Silicon Valley guy who makes 100.00 hr and I believe 99% he IS indeed working (but saying he isn't). What means/company's/ways exist to find out who he is working for?

jj94025 said:
Army Judge, the hearing was pushed back for his tax's- the next hearing will involve alimony and child support- He's a 1099 Silicon Valley guy who makes 100.00 hr and I believe 99% he IS indeed working (but saying he isn't). What means/company's/ways exist to find out who he is working for?

The government has their ways to discover legal income.

That includes the court, if necessary.

If he's working and getting paid under the table, that is almost impossible to uncover.

These are hard times for a lot of people.

He may not have a job.

Anyway just wait it out, these things take time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back