help please

Status
Not open for further replies.

kierre312008

I need a lawyer, I've finally been able to speak with my sons case worker in arkansas,there is a hearing on Mar.2, 2009 to take my mothers parental rights away. Can any one help me find a lawyer

You need to look in the phone book and start calling around. You probably will not find a lawer on here. You can also use the find a lawyer feature on lawyers.com. They also have a extensive family law message board. You might want to post on there.

I need a lawyer, I've finally been able to speak with my sons case worker in arkansas,there is a hearing on Mar.2, 2009 to take my mothers parental rights away. Can any one help me find a lawyer

You should keep all of your questions/comments to your original thread so that members know what you are referring to without having to search out your posting history.

Your mother doesn't have "parental rights" to your son unless she adopted him. If NOT, than you need to take away her guardianship of the children. Have an attorney help you with the process or start studying up on your states laws and rules of procedure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back