Help Needed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manchester79

Ok, glad i found this forum as i need some proffessional advice. I will start from the beginning and will try to be as brief as possible.

The compnay i work for give us 21 days holiday entitlement. The company also close for a few days over xmas. This is in addition to our holiday entitlement *so we are not required to hold holidays back to use towards this shut down*

This year shut down was scheduled for the 21st december until the 2nd January. This meant an extra 4 working days off work.

I also had from the 4th december until the 21st december booked off with unused holidays from throughout the year so this meant i had a nice long break.

On the 25th november i was offered another job with more money of which I accepted. I gave my required 1 months notice on the 30th November which meant my last day under employment with this company would be 30th december. I left on good terms with no reason for leaving except career progression.

Am i right in assuming he owes me pay from the 30th novemebr to 30th december regardless of when the company shuts down for xmas. Does he also have to pay me my commission earned as i have in writing what my commission should be staright of the company intranet before i left for holiday.

Throughout december i sent the company director (small company so we spoke very day) a text message simply asking what date my salary and expenses would be paid due to the xmas bank holidays. I heard nothing. I did hear off the staff that he had told them xmas payday would be today 21st december. I sent several other text messages but didnt get anything back.

This morning i checked with other members of staff on payroll and all confirmed they had been paid. I had not!

I phoned his mobile and left a message asking him to get back to me explaining i was a little upset and annoyed due to the time of year. I then tried his house telephone number as a last resort and i manged to get him. He fobbed me off saying there was a queiry with mine and he would get back to me and slammed the phone down.

He then sent me a text message saying he didnt like my tone and why i assumed that i wasnt getting paid. I called him straight back imediatly as i didnt want to play text games. I explained the reason i was frustrated is that everybody has been paid and i have not. Why was i being traeted dofferently to other members of staff without so much as a word of warning...? He then swore at me and started a rant and he put the phone down again...?

I then sent a text asking him to provide me with details of when i would be paid and why i hadnt been paid today...?

I have spoken with acas and they say it is a form of discrimination as he is treating me differntly without warning aswell as breach of contract.

Where do i stand legally and how do i go about getting the money he owes me..?

Your help is greatly appriciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back