Help! Husband Is Cheating

Status
Not open for further replies.

JONES05062

MY HUSBAND AND I HAVE BEEN MARRIED FOR FOURS YEARS. WE HAVE BEEN TOGETHER FOR CLOSE TO TWELVE YEARS. WE HAVE 3 CHILDREN BETWEEN US. IN THE FIRST TWO YEARS OF OUR MARRIAGE, HE ADMITTED TO HAVING A AFFAIR. HE CLAIMS IT HAS STOPPED. BUT, NOW I FOUND OUT THAT HE HAS BEEN TALKING TO THIS WOMAN HE HAD MET AT WORK FOR OVER A YEAR AND HE REFUSES TO STOP. HE SAYS IT IS JUST A FRIENDSHIP AND THAT THEY STRICTLY TALK ON THE PHONE. I DON'T BUY THAT FOR A SECOND. I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO. HE SAYS THAT HE WILL STOP BUT,, THE CELL PHONE BILL IS TELLING A DIFFERENT STORY. HE HAS STOPPED SIGNIFIGANTLY, BUT IS STILL TALKING TO HER.CONFUSED AND DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO. SHOULD I DIVORCE HIM? CONFUSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :confused:

This is totally up to you. Your problem not a legal one.

Talking to the woman he had an affair with is an absolute dealbreaker. Honestly, I don't know why you stay with him after he has already cheated. The relationship can be rebuilt with trust and counselling.

If he is still talking to this woman, I would file for divorce if I were you. He is obviously not over the affair. That is just me.

If you want to demand couples counselling, you can do that as well but you need to issue an ultimatum that he is to cut off all contact with this woman or the marriage is over.

On another nopte, your relationship is very rocky. I would not have any more kids by him if I were you. It is going to be hard enough being a single mom to 3 kids if it comes to that, and even harder if you have any more.

Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back