help cps have custody of my kid

Status
Not open for further replies.

ninarrea

I dont no wat to do the cps have custody of my kid i went to the first court hearing now got to go back for the 2nd what do i do an i dont have a attorney and i might loose my newborn 4 ever they took the child because of me and my spouse mental illness and domestic violence issues in the past

Last edited:
We do not know the details or reasons for removing of your newborn. You need an Attorney and right away. This site has an excellent reference source.

What was the reason they removed the child? The child was not removed for no reason at all. You should be in contact with a CPS worker, and a case plan will be established.

So, tell us the whole story and maybe we can help you?

domestic violence issues and mental health issues with me and my spouse was the reason the child was removed any sugestions

What was the reason they removed the child? The child was not removed for no reason at all. You should be in contact with a CPS worker, and a case plan will be established.

So, tell us the whole story and maybe we can help you?
domestic violence issues and mental health issues with me an my spouse was the reason the child was removed any suggestions

Do whatever CPS tell of you but remember, this not going to happen overnight. The child is now a ward of the state and you likely will be required to get mental help screening, take parenting classes. Who is the domestic violence issues with? The father of the baby or is this a boyfriend?

Do whatever CPS tell of you but remember, this not going to happen overnight. The child is now a ward of the state and you likely will be required to get mental help screening, take parenting classes. Who is the domestic violence issues with? The father of the baby or is this a boyfriend?
the domestic violence issue waas with the father of the baby

All you can do at this point is do what CPS tells of you. Who was charged with DV? If it is against the boyfriend, time to end the relationship. Your baby should come first and if the house is unstable, CPS will be reluctant to give the baby back as long as the conditions remain in the home.

If you do not have a job, time to get one.

Who complained to CPS?

You may want to consider suing your CPS, and the judge. Some will tell you that you can't sue a judge, thats just not true. You can, and you should.

The father is violent, so what. That has nothing to do with the mother. The mother appears to have mental problems, that is a sickness, not a crime.

Sue CPS, and each individual worker. Oh, and the judge in the case.

Scooter I beg to differ. We do not know if Mom allowed abusive Father to remain in home thus endanging children. We do not know the extent of the mental illness if it was being treated or not or if it caused the children to be in harms way. CPS is not so quick to remove children. Sueing CPS may be monies spent that will go to waste. There is much we do not know and the suggestion to sue Judges and CPS may be hasty

No it's not. They violated these persons rights. Show me where CPS has authority over we the people.

Oh, they act as though they have authority, and those judges will play their game. Start suing, I bet things turn around in less than 90 days.

Depending on the state, CPS does not have the authority to remove children from a home. Law enforcement does though. CPS has to refer the case to law enforcement who makes the actual remove not CPS. Sue over zealous law enforcement and then CPS for corerrsion with law enforcement under the RICO act.

I have never seen CPS remove a child from his/her home without Police present and we do not know if that happened her or not. Again it seems to be some presumptions present.

Depending on the state, CPS does not have the authority to remove children from a home. Law enforcement does though. CPS has to refer the case to law enforcement who makes the actual remove not CPS. Sue over zealous law enforcement and then CPS for corerrsion with law enforcement under the RICO act.

Exactly. Deprivation of rights, color of law, etc...

Again, if you ask any CPS work, they will tell you they do no have the authority to remove the children, only law enforcement does. They sit back and make the recommendations and law enforcement does whatever CPS tells them to do.
Extortion under Color Of Official Right

Many people are confused by extortion "under color of official right." Extortion under color of official right occurs when an agent of the government uses his or her legitimate governmental powers to obtain an illegitimate objective.

This happens everyday in this county and no one stands up and does the right thing.

So the children should have been left in an abusive violent home? I think there is too much jumping to conclusions here as there is much we still do not know. I suspect you very same people would be sueing CPS if children were not removed and harmed?

We do not know what was going on in this home or whether it was violent or not. The poster of this thread did not elaberate on the situation. Still, if she was not violent to the children CPS/law enforcement did not have the right to take her children. Take her to a safe house for abused women and children, get this family services, do not take the children away from their parents.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back