Vehicle Repossession Help asap!! Brand new car repossessed after 4days ..What in da world

Status
Not open for further replies.

guestpost

I brought a new car on Monday night from Scott Dodge in Torrance,Ca...tuesday afternoon I had one missed call from them..I called back, but no one knew what i was talking about so i left my name and number for my Finance manager/ sale guy.
Wednesday i wake up handle my business ,get ready for Vegas to celebrate my new purchase,upon arriving at home my boyfriend informed me of a gentle and lady had been calling stating I need to sign a form.Dealer was closed at that time,so under the impression it was just a form to sign, i figured they can fax it to me ,so i continued my celebration trip
Next morning im n vegas sleep i get a call from scott yelling and fussing saying i need to come back they gave me a APR that is to low, are else its a frauded Repo(I swear everything is legit on my end all documents /Name.I DIDNT LIE ON MY APP Scout honors)
he didnt wanna hear so i asked to speak to another supervisor he said it can be worked out
Next morning which is Thrusday i called back to make sure everything is ok.. i then explained to the manager about me celebrating my new vehicle he said its fine i can return on Friday before noon.
Thursday Afternoon the Original guy called back saying he is going to work with me and he won't Repo are file charges etc.
I arrived at home at 9:45p dealer is closed by the time i can park my car a repo man is there ,and repo my car..Help I feel robbed !!! What can i do??

You can determine how much money they require to return your car to you. You can discretely inquire about the alleged fraud charges. Depending upon what you're told, you might wish to speak with an attorney and get your bail money ready, just in case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back