Hear Me Help Me Fired And Still Crucified

Status
Not open for further replies.

God4me

:no: :confused:

Here's my problem, Can someone direct me, help me so I don't shoot my foot off. I 've taken this matter to two attorneys and they won't touch the case. I don't have a $2,500 retainer fee. and because of my ex employer, I don't any a dime, zero income. I was singled out, targeted for termination and it took them six months to finally do it. I fought them all the way until they caught me on a day when I was tired. Knowing they were coming after me, I had started documenting everything, saving emails mostly to protect my status quo (JOB) and used the compiled documentation to present to the wonderful GA DOL to fight my UI case. The GADOL screwed me, please let me say that they are not your friends, they are employer friendly in this state and ddid not treat me fairly, they are employer-oriented, trust me on that! Well they ex empl fought me, I got denied and fought the denial all the way up until the Superior Court. I tried to file prior to the cut off but was told by a clerk at the Georgia Dept of Labor GA DOL that I needed to present all documentation with my social security number on each piece, or they wouldn't accept the single form that denoted my appeal, in other words the appeal and all attachments had to go together, (WELL I LATER FOUND OUT THAT WAS NOT THE CASE_ THUS SHOT MYSELF IN THE FOOT)_ well, I had over 100 sheets of documentation. It took me four days to organize, and compile. I was going through foreclosure and had a sale date of Jan 2nd 2008, I was sick with untreated Diabetes, and had nightmares about losing my home, also having the same deadline date for filing my appeal, I mised my deadline and filed late. Fought it all the way to Appeals court.

In the recorded session during my appeal with the Appeals Tribunal, my ex empl was told that the papers I submitted would be filed, sealed and never made public, however they have made a stink about the papers. I was as, every other employee was, forced, to sign a Confidentiality Agreement. Now in the scope of my trying to keep my job and secure my UI benefits, I may have gathered two sheets that had sensitive documentation on it. None the less, they have come after me with a vengence to sign a paper that has a clause I dont agree with and have tried talking to their attorney to no avail. They have been unreasonable. They have begun sending strangers to my home banging on my door for the papers stating that they are representatives of (CLKDKDKD) company and are there to pick up the papers. Now if they are complaining about a 3rd Party like a state agency the GA DOL having copies, why would I open my door and give these papers to a total stranger??? An unknown 3RD PARTY? WHY WOULD I DO THAT?? Something doesn't sound right does it? They fired an older worker six months before I was terminated, They rode her and even sent her home for wearing the wrong type of shoes one day, and when they succeeded with her, the started in on me. It was horrible. They timed me in the bathroom, and designated an employee to follow me whenever I got up out of my seat. They began giving less and less work, and complained about things unjob related... I had errands that were legitmate but was constantly followed. The employee they designatged to follow my every move and other dirty deeds, like listening in on every conversation, removing items from my desk, anyway (KARMA IS WORKING) Cause I see his head is on the chopping block-NOW & his job is now up for grabbs... saw his job advertised on a job board. HA! And I don't feel sorry for him, he was part of the ploys and hidden agenda to do away with my job, they used him, but anyway, now this ex company wants papers back, but that is not a problem, but they want me to certify that the no one no agency has copies and certify that no one including the GA DOL did not retain copies, and I have asked their attorney to allow two things: 1) to take that clause out because I can't certify that. 2) to allow me to mail the whole package back. They didn't want to do either, they actually want me to open my door and hand the papers to a stranger, and started sending strangers to my house banging on my door asking for the papers. Can you believe that? Isn't that called harrassment and criminal trespass? Somebody tell me something? They have even given these strangers my phone number and they have left messages on my voice mail. Now I ask someone in this legal forum, what sense does that make? What right do they have to harrass me like that? Now the atty I had on the case dropped me like a hot potato the moment the ex employer got their atty firm, (THE BIG BOYS) on the case. Now I have to devise a letter and send the docs but since they have been so dirty and devilish, and ruthless, I don't think they will stop there, I think they want to drag me into court... I have no income, about to lose my home, almost destitue behind their evil doings, and now this!!! Again the docs consist mainly of emails with my name - not embedded in them, no letter head, no operating procedures, or trademark secrets ...and only two docs have client info, but the hearing officer told them during the recorded hearing that the docs would be sealed and never made public. My UI case was continually denied because it was not filed timely and the merits of the case were not allowed or acknowledged, and had they been, I would not be typing this or even have this concern. I'd still have the gas on and could cook and take a hot shower, I would still have my car and would have the mortgage paid, As such I have never received UI benefits, lost my car, about to lose everything I own... behind this crap! Now can anyone say personal vandetta? That is what it is--- I need some advise at what to say in the letter I am forced to write so I don't shoot my foot off again. Can someone help me? I tell you this, if they drag me into court over this I am going mass media with a vengence. They have already damaged my employability and I am almost destitue all behind some evil vendictive, manger and HR person bent on destroying folks. I've said a lot, so if some one could shed some advice, I guess I have to go this alone and with GOD but need some kinda advice. Trust me there are no trademark, sensitive materials included in the items I compiled, just stuff that shows how malicious they were, the antics they employed and pulled, how I would be told to do a task one way one week and they would deliberately change the status quo the next few weeks, it shows piss-poor management, and shows that I had a stellar excellent review in Jan 2006 and four months later, according to this sorry manager, I didn't even have the ability to answer a phone or mail a letter, don't think so. Hopefully, this there is someone out there would can offer something to HELP!!!

I cannot read your post in its current form. Edit it to include some paragraphs and white space and I'll try again.

P.S. the fact that you are having a hard time finding a lawyer to take your case suggests that your case is not strong, if a case exists at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back