Other Criminal Charges & Offenses Harrassment by unkown man

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlondMa

About a week ago, a man came to my home and began ringing doorbell, pounding on the door and yelling out my name. I was very scared and so were my three children. My first thought was to call the local part-time police, but in the past, I was assaulted along w/ my children, and the police did absolutely nothing. They actually made the situation worse. Eventually, the man drove away.

Then, the same man came running up my driveway, when I was backing out and he ran towards me. He looked crazy and ran up to me. I had my children in the car so I quickly drove away. I was scared to death. Again, something very similar happened w/ a drunken neighbor and the local lazy pd did nothing to help me. I know, I cannot rely on the local pd to help me, I have to defend myself and my children and no one will help me.

A few days later the same man did the same thing. No one was home. During his yelling and pounding my elderly neighbor came out to find out what was going on. He told her he was looking for me. She told him no one was home and he can leave a message w/ her for me. He told her he needs to give me a message from an environmental group I belong to so I would attend a special meeting. He pumped her for info, she just told him I have three kids and that one was ill from environmental exposure, and that I am a very busy mom.

I do belong to an evironmental group that is fighting a huge entity from further polluting/poisoning a rinky-dink town. I have given out signs, info and attended meetings. My son has been poisoned and ill from the results of this entity. I have not gone public with his health yet. I do not want to put him on display. Only a few people know of his illness. I have concentrated on getting my son help,restoring his health and finding treatments to help him. I wish only to make him whole again.

I'm not sure who this crazy guy is but I think he is a process server. I am very angry and afraid the way he harrassing me. My children are afraid too.

What can I do? I am afraid. If I call the pd they will probably just laugh and help him. The local pd is getting $ from the entity, so they support the entity.

About a week ago, a man came to my home and began ringing doorbell, pounding on the door and yelling out my name. I was very scared and so were my three children. My first thought was to call the local part-time police, but in the past, I was assaulted along w/ my children, and the police did absolutely nothing. They actually made the situation worse. Eventually, the man drove away.

Then, the same man came running up my driveway, when I was backing out and he ran towards me. He looked crazy and ran up to me. I had my children in the car so I quickly drove away. I was scared to death. Again, something very similar happened w/ a drunken neighbor and the local lazy pd did nothing to help me. I know, I cannot rely on the local pd to help me, I have to defend myself and my children and no one will help me.

A few days later the same man did the same thing. No one was home. During his yelling and pounding my elderly neighbor came out to find out what was going on. He told her he was looking for me. She told him no one was home and he can leave a message w/ her for me. He told her he needs to give me a message from an environmental group I belong to so I would attend a special meeting. He pumped her for info, she just told him I have three kids and that one was ill from environmental exposure, and that I am a very busy mom.

I do belong to an evironmental group that is fighting a huge entity from further polluting/poisoning a rinky-dink town. I have given out signs, info and attended meetings. My son has been poisoned and ill from the results of this entity. I have not gone public with his health yet. I do not want to put him on display. Only a few people know of his illness. I have concentrated on getting my son help,restoring his health and finding treatments to help him. I wish only to make him whole again.

I'm not sure who this crazy guy is but I think he is a process server. I am very angry and afraid the way he harrassing me. My children are afraid too.

What can I do? I am afraid. If I call the pd they will probably just laugh and help him. The local pd is getting $ from the entity, so they support the entity.

The only thing you can really do is contact the pd, You can try to get a restraining order on him but you must know who he is and have good reason first. Im not saying your reason is not good but you must call police next time this happens. Stay safe and be aware of your surrondings in the meantime. Good luck.

also get your neighbors to keep a eye out for you and tell them to call the pd if any thing seems strange.

Thanks Blue, I have been stalked in the past, and I have replayed the event over and over in my head. I won't go down without a fight. I have never fought back before. I always try to do the right thing. I have never been in any trouble before, I must protect my kids and myself. The police have never helped me before, I have even complained to the states attorney. They would not put a restraing order or order of protection because the neighbor lived a couple houses down and we were not in an apartment or a romantic relationship.

If this thug is a server, do you know if he can legally approach my kids? They are aged 9 to 14? I am starting to think he might be one. Do you know if he can keep harrassing me like this? There are children living here too, he is making them very afraid and harrassing them too. Do they have guidelines? Or do they just do what they want? He has been parking in my driveway, probably trying to block me from leaving. I was out of the state for a week and I think that is when this started, so it would be in the beginning of the third week the guys been banging on my door. I have never recieved any type of notice in the mail, or by phone.

If this happens again, lets say I call the local pd, how can I get them to help me? Or if this jerk is a server, will they help him instead? Is their anything I can say? Maybe some magical words? In the past they told me I have to be physically assaulted and they have to see it happening. I had a porchful of witnesses last time I was attacked by a neighbor, and they did not even question them. Is it true the pd have to see the assault? I don't want my children to be hurt or to see me hurt either. Someone suggested posting "No Trespassing" on my lawn, then the pd have to arrest him. Does that have any merit? I am sorry to burden you w/ this, but I am panicking at this moment. Thanks.

Thanks Blue, I have been stalked in the past, and I have replayed the event over and over in my head. I won't go down without a fight. I have never fought back before. I always try to do the right thing. I have never been in any trouble before, I must protect my kids and myself. The police have never helped me before, I have even complained to the states attorney. They would not put a restraing order or order of protection because the neighbor lived a couple houses down and we were not in an apartment or a romantic relationship.

If this thug is a server, do you know if he can legally approach my kids? They are aged 9 to 14? I am starting to think he might be one. Do you know if he can keep harrassing me like this? There are children living here too, he is making them very afraid and harrassing them too. Do they have guidelines? Or do they just do what they want? He has been parking in my driveway, probably trying to block me from leaving. I was out of the state for a week and I think that is when this started, so it would be in the beginning of the third week the guys been banging on my door. I have never recieved any type of notice in the mail, or by phone.

If this happens again, lets say I call the local pd, how can I get them to help me? Or if this jerk is a server, will they help him instead? Is their anything I can say? Maybe some magical words? In the past they told me I have to be physically assaulted and they have to see it happening. I had a porchful of witnesses last time I was attacked by a neighbor, and they did not even question them. Is it true the pd have to see the assault? I don't want my children to be hurt or to see me hurt either. Someone suggested posting "No Trespassing" on my lawn, then the pd have to arrest him. Does that have any merit? I am sorry to burden you w/ this, but I am panicking at this moment. Thanks.

Wow. What a nitwit you are. Really.:yes:

It seems pretty obvious this is a process server. The easiest way to make him go away is to answer the door and accept the papers. Stop running and hiding and they will stop chasing you.

Wow, so this man gets near you, but never harms you. You're scared for your safety, yet you believe him to be a process server. The police are complicit with this man, too.

If he's a process server, all he will do is hand you a piece of paper. He won't hurt you. But, I've never heard of imaginary friends (or enemies) hurting anyone, have you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back