harrased by my boss' friend- what doi do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

melissaleslie

my tires were slashed by my boss' friend. she was also a co-worker of mine. she thinks that every woman who works where i did wants to sleep with our boss. Not the case. She is overly jealous and insecure. she has done ignorant things like snapping off other co-workers antennas and etc. it was until she slashed my tires that she was actully caught doing something to other people's vehicles. the cops were called and she was put on probation for one year. part of her probation states that she was not allowed near me and also she is not to be working back at the place i was working at. my boss continually asked me to accept her apology so she could come back work. i disagreed. on may 20,2005 my mother passed away and i took a week off. when ireturned she was working there. within one week somebody called her probation officer and reported her working there. my boss accused me of it. i did not do it. he came out to the bar and screamed at me in front of everybody who was there. he told me to get the f*** out of there,he was sick of my s***, and he knew it was me who turned her in. he fired me. i am now fighting for unemployment. i was there for over a year. what do i do? is there anything i can do? HELP!!!!

Other than continuing to try for unemployment, no, not really. I agree that what happened to you was unfair, but from what you have posted your boss, while unprofessional and petty, did not violate the law.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back