Grandparents rights

Status
Not open for further replies.

MylindaA

I currently do not live with my biological family, I was in foster care through CYS and my foster parent went to court with CYS and got custody of me. I thought it would be a great idea but it wasn't, it got worse. I want to live with my grandma in Connellsville because i use to live there before and i know i would get treated good there. My custodian parent will not let me have any contact with my family at all. I'm unsure of what to do since someone has custody over me now. My grandma said she wants to adopt me but she is not sure how. My life is miserable here, I just want to be happy with my family and live a normal teenage life again.

You are a minor. You live where your guardian says until you become 18.
If you're being abused or neglected, report it to the police, a school official, or medical professional.

I currently do not live with my biological family, I was in foster care through CYS and my foster parent went to court with CYS and got custody of me. I thought it would be a great idea but it wasn't, it got worse. I want to live with my grandma in Connellsville because i use to live there before and i know i would get treated good there. My custodian parent will not let me have any contact with my family at all. I'm unsure of what to do since someone has custody over me now. My grandma said she wants to adopt me but she is not sure how. My life is miserable here, I just want to be happy with my family and live a normal teenage life again.

To expand, this is a CYS placement - the chances of them placing you with grandma are slim to none.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back