Good Custody Lawyers

Status
Not open for further replies.

momofthree

It sounds like people need to share the names of some good custody lawyers. My best friend used attorney Arlaine Rockey. I got to watch some of the trial and she did a really good job. She's tough, and from what my friend told me Ms. Rockey seemed to actually care about the kids too. It had to do with sexual abuse but my friend's ex-husband was saying she was just "alienating" the kids from him and making up the sexual abuse stuff. It seemed like he had the psychologist snowed but Ms. Rockey turned it around. I know she's in NC but also does trials in other places. She's got a good advice article on her website about how to handle your custody case. You can just do an internet search on Ms. Rockey and find it. If you know of other good lawyers, you should post them. It's hard to find a good lawyer who really cares it seems.

I'm not a lawyer but...

I'm not a lawyer but I'm a divorced dad and I've just concluded a 3 year battle where I was falsely accused of murder, rape, child abuse, drug dealing, and being a member of the mafia (if you can believe it). I was thrown out of my house with an ex parte protective order, my ex stole a check from me for over $100,000.00, deposited it into our joint account, then withdrew the entire amount. I was stripped of my 2nd ammendment rights and my guns. I was thrown in jail for violating the protective order and kept away from my children for over a year and a half. I've hired and fired 6 attorneys in the past 3 years and been through over 20 hearings. Everything I owned was beyond my reach under felony prosecution. Now I have my house back and half the money stolen from me back. I won custody of my children and have my ex under 4 counts of contempt. It was something I hope never to go through again but I've learned how to win in this broken system and would share it with anyone being falsely accused or treated unfairly.
Mark Schultz
801-687-2762
www.markschultz.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back