Fraud by employer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buick regal

Jurisdiction
Pennsylvania
My employer committed fraud in my termination in 2014. I am still on workers compensation for the injury I was fired for. They have been trying to terminate my benifit s for years on this. In that place , I have accumulated evidence of more fraud to where the employer hired a doctor to impersonate an ime . Committed purgury in his deposition and a HIPPA violation at the same time. The first ime was found to have violated the HIPPA law conformation by the state. Most attorneys will not engage my case to protect the perceived integrity of the industry will be harmed. Since the firm that engaged in the case is involved in multiple conflicts of interest in this case. I told the head of the opposition counsel , " very sloppy". I am working to make it under an interstate commerce clause to take it straight into federal court being it's a national third party administrator and trucking company that operates under that authority. With other aspects, such as mail fraud. . I started a multi state investigation on this situation, while multiple agencies investigate what applies to them in my case. Any one want to have this case to play with.?

Most attorneys will not engage my case to protect the perceived integrity of the industry will be harmed.

If attorneys are reluctant or hesitant to take you on as a client, you probably have no case, or seek a remedy that isn't possible to achieve.

Any one want to have this case to play with.?

Attorneys don't PLAY with cases, because that would be playing with a human being's life, liberty, assets, freedom, or all of the aforementioned.

Our legal system isn't a playground, nor is it for the amusement or to launch a vendetta against someone with whom a person has a grudge.

Last, but not least, you'll never find a legitimate lawyer trolling our message board, we don't allow it, and no legitimate lawyer would do it!

You might find one here, Free Legal Consultation with a Lawyer or at other legal referral services.

Life is a game to me full of adversity that creates competence. I do not engage others in a malicious manner, but only to correct conduct which disgraced the courts integrity. I am not looking for monetary compensation but fixing unlawful or bad conduct.
I've dealt with enough corruption in the legal system, and have put the fear of God into attorneys, judges or any legal professionals that have engaged me in malicious conduct. Let me ask you a question since you made a determination off one aspect of my previous statement. Does a presiding judge have any authority himself?

In the courts does a judge himself have any authority? It's a simple question in it self . Answer is no! The judge is the caretaker of the courts authority. The authority is granted to the room by the seal above the bench behind him.
This is why the term of under the authority came from. Its why we speak to the court not the judge!

Mabe if you are an attorney, I'll get the honor of becoming your adversary in court one day. Or the honor of having you preside over a case if you are a judge. My understanding and application of law tends to be point on in an argument. But the way I process the information to the conclusion is quite confusing to others. Which ends up becoming my advantage by the opposition counsel or police. Because how I structure my questions are posed. That is how I got the state's judical authority on fraud, the local law enforcement at the same time. Same in my comp case, they kept implicating one another.

In the courts does a judge himself have any authority?

If you'd like to see what authority I possess in my courtroom, you're welcome to visit and discover how much authority I do have, not the US flag, Texas flag, or any other symbol in the room, just little old me.

If you encounter me on the street, you might simply wish to walk on by, silently!

And if you're going to accuse other people of being "very sloppy" you might want to learn the correct spelling of the word, perjury, and the acronym, HIPAA
Misspelling something in a forums is not a crime. For one thing for the second point , I must have struck a nerve. Your comment Screams of guilty conscience from this end. You did get the point so my spelling is of no consequence.

No nerves here, just amusement that you can't be bothered to learn the proper acronym before accusing others of violating it. I'm not surprised that you're having trouble finding representation under the circumstances.

Misspelling something in a forums is not a crime. For one thing for the second point , I must have struck a nerve. Your comment Screams of guilty conscience from this end. You did get the point so my spelling is of no consequence.
Lastly, I am not an attorney so to use the law to correct conduct, I have no choice but to remove the legal networking system out of the equation. So I had to go back to basic law, move my up using more recient laws to protect from any incursions from the legal system. In this way the main body or context of evidence can't be challenged. Racketeering is a federal offence which also could be moved easily in to anti trust. This is what happens when you run into a person that likes adversity because it builds competence. The malice was on the employers side the whole time, which pushed out my competence under protest. I am meek , as defined as humble in thought and conduct, competent in actions and compassion with restraint in conflict. Believe it or not I do not hate or hold any ill will towards anyone especially them. Forgiveness is my nature in all things, but do feel sorry for what's about to transpire. They have left me with no other option, this is why I offer it to others to mitigate my lack of boundaries.
No nerves here, just amusement that you can't be bothered to learn the proper acronym before accusing others of violating it. I'm not surprised that you're having trouble finding representation under the circumstances.
When I write my briefs they are more exact . I engage my competence only when nessary. As a rule of thumb , people that make mistakes in life that are not perceived as perfect tend to be left alone, respected as long as their conduct is just. People tend not to trust people that appear to know everything. They tend to think they are deceptive in nature.
That fact tends to be accurate in life, as well humility keeps a person from making catisthpic mistakes unlike narrstic behavior. If my position is incorrect then we can discuss the particulars and why. Have a great day!

Lastly, I am not an attorney so to use the law to correct conduct, I have no choice but to remove the legal networking system out of the equation. So I had to go back to basic law, move my up using more recient laws to protect from any incursions from the legal system. In this way the main body or context of evidence can't be challenged. Racketeering is a federal offence which also could be moved easily in to anti trust. This is what happens when you run into a person that likes adversity because it builds competence. The malice was on the employers side the whole time, which pushed out my competence under protest. I am meek , as defined as humble in thought and conduct, competent in actions and compassion with restraint in conflict. Believe it or not I do not hate or hold any ill will towards anyone especially them. Forgiveness is my nature in all things, but do feel sorry for what's about to transpire. They have left me with no other option, this is why I offer it to others to mitigate my lack of boundaries.

When I write my briefs they are more exact . I engage my competence only when nessary. As a rule of thumb , people that make mistakes in life that are not perceived as perfect tend to be left alone, respected as long as their conduct is just. People tend not to trust people that appear to know everything. They tend to think they are deceptive in nature.
That fact tends to be accurate in life, as well humility keeps a person from making catisthpic mistakes unlike narrstic behavior. If my position is incorrect then we can discuss the particulars and why. Have a great day!
Huh?

spam.jpg

That fact tends to be accurate in life, as well humility keeps a person from making catisthpic mistakes unlike narrstic behavior. If my position is incorrect then we can discuss the particulars and why.

danger.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back