first time offender, 15 years old, accused of stealing a pair of shoes

Status
Not open for further replies.

dmanx911x

Hi I am 15 and I have been accused of stealing a pair of shoes from sear at pembroke lakes mall that were on sale for 25 dollars and were origonally 40 but now I have to go to court and I am a first time offender.
What will the judge most likely say?
What will happen if I dont call a attorney?
What will probably be the worst case scenario?
What will be the best case senario?
Will this affect me when im trying to apply for college and jobs?

Please help me and answer these questions very thoroughly cause im very paranoid right now thanks

What will the judge most likely say? (how do you plead?)
What will happen if I dont call a attorney?(There is no positive by not having an Attorney)
What will probably be the worst case scenario?(Jail)
What will be the best case senario? (Acquittal or ACD)
Will this affect me when im trying to apply for college and jobs? (Yes it will which is why you need to consult an Attorney to discuss your legal options.

Let me add it was not a smart move to name both the store and its location on a public forum. If edit option is still available I remove both they are not required for answers

Thanks but what is aquittal and how much do attorneys cost and if dont get one will the court issue me one and the edit optoin has left so I would want to know why is putting the store and location bad

Acquittal indicates you are free from the charge as far as criminal law is concerned. (found or proved not guilty) An attorney will be able to answer any questions you might have.

You are 15. There is no way you will get through this without an attorney and without your parents being involved. When you appear in court arrangements will be made to get you an attorney. There is nothing for you to do but show up. You will probably never say a word in court.
You will likely escape this without a criminal record and with no effect on future college/job opportunities.

As a minor,you need to make sure your parents are up to speed in ALL of this. Your parents will then direct the court process on your behalf.

You try to bypass your parents or guardians, it'll only cause more trouble.

Your parents or guardians will know what to do.

Sent from my iPad3 using Tapatalk

My gardians already know cause they picked me up
And you guys are confusing me cause one guy said that I need to get a attonery and someone else said that I dont need to do anything cause the court will assign me a since im 15
But im very confuse

You do need an attorney. If you (your parents) can't afford one, one will be appointed by the court.

There is nothing for you to do at all. Your parents/guardians are responsible for making sure you show up to court, and your parents/guardians and your hired/appointed attorney will take care of everything. All the decisions will be made for you. Relax, and stop stealing things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back