Fathers rights of custody

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaffy1997

Hi,

My wife left our house under the intentions that she was taking care of her mother after surgery. It has come to light that she intended to not return before she left. She took birth records for both kids and I, Plus our marriage cert. She has since tried to have me removed from the home. It has been over a month since she left. I have had both kids the whole time. She is now asking for only one of our sons. I belive that it because he has disibilities that qualify him for SSI benifits and she needs an income. I dont feel right now that this is the best thing for our son. She is living with family and there are 12 people in the house. Some sleeping on the floor or out in tents. With his anger issues this would pose a threat to his ability to control himself. I only want to prevent this for now. Once she has a place and not so many people, then if our son chooses I will not object. She has already taken control of his SSI account even though he is with me. I have already taken steps to change that. I reaaly need to know what and how I can prevent this from happining.

Thank you

p.s. I am in California......Is it poosible to have a temp restraining order based upon the living conditions of the mother not being safe environment for our child?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back