father seaking custody

Status
Not open for further replies.

sam84pearce

my wife and i have decided that our marriage is no longer working. personal stress from debt repayment, schooling and two kids have taken its tole. we are currently seperated and considering either devorce or dissolusion.

i love my kids to death and want full custody of them. my wife will only agree to joint custody. i am in a financial situtation to afford all child care and whatnot to have my kids full time, and am the more mentally stable posiotion. i believe my wife to be semi split personallity and our last marriage couselor stressed very strongly that she continue to see professional help

what are my options to get full custody of my kids. i know that is it extremely had to get this with the system leaning strongly to the mother

The system leans neither to the mother or the father. It looks at what is best for the children. Hire an attorney. Would you treat a cancerous tumor in your colon?
Would you fill your own cavities?

Hire a lawyer.

This is your life.

Those are the kids you want to parent.

Dad you mention daycare.

How old are the kids, and does Mom currently work?

What do you think full custody will mean?

Dad you mention daycare.

How old are the kids, and does Mom currently work?

What do you think full custody will mean?

i work full time and make a decent enough wage to afford child care while i am working. the kids are 3 years and 9 months. wife is a stay at home mom. i want the ability to make the legal/health/financial decisions that will affect my children. i realise that my wife should get visitations rights.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back