Family Law CPS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latisha

I have a cps case I'm going to trail in a few weeks. They have lied on me I've got prove. They sent some papers to the father when they were supposed to go to the court. A progress report on what I've done, they left me in a visit by myself when they are supposed watch mel. This is just some of it. Can any of this be used on my behalf? Wouldn't it show how responsible CPS was? I'm being told by my court appointed attorney it don't matter what they have said. Thanks L.W.6

I wanted a second opinion I also feel she's not representing me to the fullest. She doesn't tell me when there are deadlines on motions that I wanted her to put in until I feel she's tired of me asking her then she's tells me by then it's to late.

Then seek a consult with a local Attorney. We are volunteers (read disclaimer below). This is not something you want to seek advice from nonprofessionals you have too much to lose.

I have a cps case I'm going to trail in a few weeks. They have lied on me I've got prove. They sent some papers to the father when they were supposed to go to the court. A progress report on what I've done, they left me in a visit by myself when they are supposed watch mel. This is just some of it. Can any of this be used on my behalf? Wouldn't it show how responsible CPS was? I'm being told by my court appointed attorney it don't matter what they have said. Thanks L.W.6

The ONLY thing that should matter to ANYONE with a CPS case (or any other legal matter) is their defense.

The CPS investigation is about YOU, not your mother, your neighbor, your aunt, your father, or the OTHER parent; just YOU!

Your attorney gave you prescient advice.

If you care about YOU, heed it.

Last edited:
Agree that if you are not happy with your current attorney, then your option is to talk to a different attorney.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back