falsely accused of child molestation by ex, what now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

justinlane

Hello. My ex-wife had me arrested on april 18, 2009 for alleged child molestation. We had just separated and it was my first weekend to get my daughter. We set up an meeting place at her brothers house for 10:30 p.m., but I was at my bosses house from working that day. Shortly before the meeting time, the sheriff showed up at my bosses house and asked if I was there. The sheriff then placed me under arrest for a warrant for child molestation. I was kept in jail for two weeks until my boss was able to get a property bond and cash bond to get me out. I was not informed of any part of my case until after spending the first weekend in jail. I did not tell the detective anything because they are not trying to help you at all. There was no physical evidence, only circumstantial evidence that my ex-wife created. The case was finally dropped because of insufficient evidence a month ago. I actually had a great public defender who put in a lot of time for the case.

SO, after a year of going back and fourth to court and not being able to contact or see my daughter, I am trying to see what actions can be taken. In regards of custody, how would I go about trying to get custody? Will it all have to be supervised with DFCS? What about grandparents rights?

In regards to filing the false report, is there any legal action that can be taken against my ex? As so many other people who have posted about being falsely accused, I feel like my daughter was taken from me.

Thanks for any help

justin

Sure, you can hire a lawyer and spend your money to try and get even with that evil, wicked, lying, sow.

I'm sorry that that cow was able to harm you that way.

You won, didn't you?

Right prevailed over her lies.

Why not take the money you'd waste on a lawyer, and open a savings account for your child?

I'd want to get even with that disgusting liar, too.

But, isn't it better to heal so you can be the dad your child desperately needs, if she has to be around that liar?

It's better to do well and prosper than to let that evil female rat control your life.

You beat her.
Don't let anger keep you from enjoying your life and your daughter.

We all carry burdens of which we dare not speak.
I suggest you bury this bad memory like you did that horrible marriage to that liar.

But, as bad as it might have been, you created a beautiful little child.

Rejoice in your daughter, and do good for her.

That evil sow will let her treachery and deceit consume her.

God bless you, brother.

Go be the best dad you can for that child and the best person you can for yourself!!!

One more thing.

You are a smart guy.

You are a strong guy.

You knew enough to make no comment to the police.

You're right, their job is to convict the target.

Now be the smart guy you are again, do what is best for your sweet daughter.

She needs both of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back