Harassment, Stalking, Misconduct false stalking allegations

Status
Not open for further replies.

mustangx

I have a problem at TCU regarding a girl here that keeps at times accusing me of stalking her and making her feel threatened which I've denied. This is a long story so let me explain it a bet. I had first met her in January when her boyfriend and his two friends went to a room I was at with my friend and his roommate. Her boyfriend and her friends and I had a drinking game called "shotgun" which happend there. We left the room and stuff and went back to her hall. I think we all went to her boyfriend's room and we had shots(the guys did). I think she briefly talked to me. I think her boyfriend might've been jealous. I didn't see her again until February 13. At times, I might've saw her at her boyfriend's hall but I didn't actually stalk her though I sort of had a love/hate kind of situation of my own relationship with her boyfriend but that is another issue. In late February/March 2011 her boyfriend and his two friends had sort of messed with me to the point which I grew tired of. In early March 2011(on a mid Sunday I believe) I think his boyfriend had said something I didn't like and we had exchanged some words in front of her. Maybe this is were the stalking stuff started because I ended communication with her boyfriend at this point. Though, the "stalking" allegations began that night when I was out in a grill resturant on campus. She just happend to be outside the glass stairing at me; this had been cited as me "stairing". Another instances of it are when she is the union and I'm in the same time I was accused of stalking her or looking at her. This was in April 2011. In August 2011, I'm in the same residence hall(ironic) and I've accused of making her threatened which was stated in an unreleated incident that had this stuff in a statement which I deny.

Is there any tips that anyone can provide me. I have filed a complaint against her to the Campus Life office. I have contacted my Hall Direct and ccd. to the Assistant Dean of Campus Life at TCU. I just don't want this girl(she's white) to accuse me of assulating her. I consider this as some some form of false allegations/prejuice because I believe she's targeting because I'm a minority.

Keep your distance from people that you can't, don't, or won't get along with.

Stay away from all of these people.

Never drink with or around people that you have problems with.

If this persists, request new living accommodations (far away from these people) and keep your distance.

Finally, stop playing games with food or liquor.

If you aren't 21, do not drink alcohol.

If you are 21, do not drink alcohol with people that create games using alcohol as one would use a ball!!!

Alcohol is a very dangerous substance.

Don't play with it.

Don't consume it unless you're 21.

Don't consume it on campus, unless it is legal to do so.

Don't furnish it to others that aren't 21.

Don't use it to get drunk or high or buzzed.

What do about with this girl and the allegations she keeps making up. I already filled a complaint against her to the Campus Life office. So either they will look into it or not. I already have notified my Housing Director via email about it and CC to the Dean of my Soph class. I have wrote a brief statement/affadvit that states that I haven't stalked or threatened her and wish that she be punished for making false allegations. I hope that she is removed from the residence halls and be placed in a probation period of 1-2 yr.

The problem is going to be one of proof. How are they going to prove she lied? And how are they going to prove that she is stalking you? Making a statement is not proof, nor is denying it. And, understand, the university is not in the business of playing police officer. They may simply call both of you in and see if they can hash it out. Then, one or both of you might be placed on a contract that spells out some duties and obligations. Failure to comply with such a contract might result in expulsion from the university.

It may come down to a disciplinary hearing or mediation, or whatever option is provided for by the university. Or, if she feels your actions are scary enough, she might decide to take it to the cops.

I haven't actually done anything to her. It's bad enough she's in the same hall as I do. Not the same floor--thanks God. The Dean has received my complaint that I've written against her false allegations she keeps bringing up. If it takes a discipline hearing to get this bs resolved, then so be it. I've requested on my statement that she be removed from the residence halls and be subjected to at least 2 yrs probation for making false allegations.

Proof?

I have had no complaints brought directly to me by an RA or the HD or even a cop that she has filed an actual complaint this semester..Though, there was this one bull that was said last yr in April but that was never looked at. I've told my dad about this since the other incident I've brought up in this forum and he's concerned that she might say that I assualted her and that could open a whole another can of worms I don't want to get involved with. Since, she's a rich White female TCU would proably listen to her than the lower-class Hispanic male.

If you're THAT disturbed about being falsely accused, transfer to another university.

Otherwise, agree to keep your distance and leave alcohol aline, until you're old enough to use it.

If you're worried about discrimination and prejudice, associate with birds of your feather.

army judge. I don't even drink. And don't make the connection between this girl and alcohol. Don't try to say what you think your saying.

army judge. I don't even drink. And don't make the connection between this girl and alcohol. Don't try to say what you think your

Her boyfriend and her friends and I had a drinking game called "shotgun" which happend there. We left the room and stuff and went back to her hall. I think we all went to her boyfriend's room and we had shots(the guys did).

saying.

You claimed this began when you were playing a drinking game.

Last edited:
And how are you going to PROVE that her allegations are false??

You claimed this began when you were playing a drinking game.

I didn't happend like the day after this drinking game. It happend a month after it. It happend after a period of just some bs stalking between her boyfriend and two guys that kept messing with me a bit and stuff. Thought a remember a brief time of some names called. The girl wasn't in the mix; though, she might've knew what was going on. Though, the relationship between those guys was love/hate up till early March. I didn't really see her until about March when her boyfriend had some something I didn't like in the library which got me upset. We exchanged words and that was AT that point the stalking stuff started.

I'm kind of a little fed about by it. I filed a report with my Dean, I let my Hall Director at Carter Hall, I let an Assistnat Chancellor-Student Affaris know. So that should be taken care of. If there is a hearing, then fine I will say my own view of it. Whatever happends is whatever it is. If she gets a slap on the wrist, then I'l accept that. I just want her at least removed from the dorms as the minimum punishment for lying.

I have a problem at TCU regarding a girl here that keeps at times accusing me of stalking her and making her feel threatened which I've denied. This is a long story...

I stopped at "long story".
If she is causing problems for you and you wish for no contact, get a restraining order against her. Do not initiate contact. Do not respond to her in any way whatsoever.

What you describe does not sound like stalking or any other crime. (ya... I did read a little more...)

Last edited:
1. No Police report
2. It's just been circumstancial
3. No witnesses have backed her claims up

Then again, it's just like the boy who cried wolf.
None of that PROVES it did not happen. Using your logic anyone who reported a crime for which there was no conviction could take action against their accuser.

Not having proof that it DID happen is not the functional equivalent of saying it did NOT happen.

I stopped at "long story".
If she is causing problems for you and you wish for no contact, get a restraining order against her. Do not initiate contact. Do not respond to her in any way whatsoever.

What you describe does not sound like stalking or any other crime. (ya... I did read a little more...)

How I request a restraining order against someone that keeps making false claims up. I live in Tarrant County(Fort Worth, Tx) how much does it take to get a restraining order. Do I need to go to the Tarrant Co. courthouse and get a form or two. Do I need an attorney.

There was this bs thought that she filed a "complaint" against me to TCU Police thought a cop has never actually talked to me. I'm not sure if this is bs. Can I request for any police report regarding this or not. Since I think it is "open records" per se.

I don't know the case number or anything. Do I just say that "Jane Doe" filed a "complaint" against me and I want to see it... Is that how it works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back