Harassment, Stalking, Misconduct false stalking allegations

Status
Not open for further replies.
They likely do not have to let you see any such report. If they choose to let you see it, great. But, they generally do not have to.

They likely do not have to let you see any such report. If they choose to let you see it, great. But, they generally do not have to.

Oh. I've emailed my Dean, my HD about this. I've written a statement down and deny stalking or harming her and such. The Dean is suppose to look into this week. I hope he starts looking at this tomorrow. My dad knows about this bs. He thinks that this girl might just say that I assualted her and that could open a whole can of worms that I won't like. I avoid her as much as possible. I don't contact her. I done all I can till this point. Once Campus Life investigates it, I hope this bs is resolved

Should I talk to the Campus Police Sgt over this bs stalking complaint. I called him a few minutes and he seemed a ticked off a bit. That was from the texts stuff previously and this bs stalking was added in there as a secondary incident which didn't happend. He said if I wanted to go there he'll "explained it..." Though, I don't want me to be yelled at again by someone already so I will just skip this meeting tomorrow. A Campus cop can't arrest for you if you inquiring about an allegation against you that you contest and also an incident that resolved by Campus Life. He mentioned about "sending vulgar texts" yeah I know but I already cleared that bs up with Campus. I know a Dect told my dad that I'm not facing any legal bs but I could've want to avoid the TCU Police.

Why stir up the police if there is no criminal investigation? It would seem best to just leave it be.

Yeah I don't want to talk to the cop. He said I can come tomorrow to talk to him. But he seemed a little ticked off from the previous incident that I was reported about regarding the text stuff that I mentioned in a previous post. I took care of that bs already. I reported the girl for making false statements and I reported her boyfriend and his two friends for harassing me among things that they did last yr. I still have the right to do that. It's a real big web that Campus Life will have to sort out in a series of hearings.

It is doubtful that the campus or the police are going to spend a lot of time and energy investigating this drama. Chances are they will tell everyone to stay away from each other and have done with it. Oh, and they will likely tell you to continue counseling or therapy or face expulsion.

She hasn't actually filled a report. It's just been hearsay brought by other people. People have just said she's been afraid of me. She's hasn't actually told anyone. I just heard that from the Dean just about 30-40 minutes ago.

I think it's basically just second-hand allegations. I guess maybe her boyfriend whom I had an argument with must've just reported it indirectly. She hasn't actually filed one. I've had this misconception since March about this bs. So I finally got it from the Dean at Campus Life.

Disabled Vet. I don't know this chick that well. I don't know, I don't think about her. So it's just was some bs hearsay brought up by her boyfriend and his friends.

And I think that you are your own worst enemy.

You are never in a million years going to be able to prove that she "lied". You haven't even convinced me that she lied. Just because it was not your intent to "stalk" her, to use your word, does not mean that she did not genuinely feel threatened by you. If she believes it to be true, it's not a lie. It might be a mistake, but it's not a lie.

By persisting in keeping this alive and demanding that she be "punished for lying", you are not making yourself look like an innocent victim, you are making yourself look like exactly the type of controlling bastard that DOES stalk women. By jumping up and down on how much BS it is, you're refusing to acknowledge any possibility that you might have (completely accidently) done something that frightened her and you're losing the sympathy vote.

Sit down. Shut up. Quit filing things. Start thinking about what you might actually have done that upset her. It doesn't have to have been deliberate. And then shut up some more. The more you talk, the more there is to hold against you when/if she does file formal charges. You're giving her ammunition. By posting this, you're giving validity to her feelings. Stop it. You're only hurting yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back