false claim of abuse / neglect

Status
Not open for further replies.
what do u do if someone call ACS on you out of spite?

You ignore it.

If you're guilty or innocent, you ignore it.

If any governmental agency starts asking you questions, you simply say, "Upon the advice of counsel, I wish to invoke my right to remain silent."

You are under no obligation or legal requirement to answer the questions put to you by anyone,

Always politely decline to discuss anything.

Feel free to provide, name, DOB, address, and I always say : "I have no telephone."

Then be polite, remain calm, smile, and simply keep saying, :"Upon the advice of counsel, I wish to invoke my right to remain silent."

Look at this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wXkI4t7nuc

AJ! I thought I was alone there!

I rarely answer the phone - when I do, it's either my husband, our girls, or a recognized healthcare provider.

:)

Last edited by a moderator:
AJ! I thought I was alone there!

I rarely answer the phone - when I do, it's either my husband, our girls, or a recognized healthcare provider.

:)

No madam, I never answer the door, either.

When I'm home during the day, our housekeeper only answers the door after she checks the video monitor, and only if we're expecting a delivery or a package. Otherwise, they'll go away. Admission to my compound is obtained by appointment only, or by a user access code we provide.

My friends, neighbors, and relatives laugh at me; but I've never had an incident.

LOL

My wife answers it, and the phone, me, NEVER.

That's why I have voicemail. LOL

I love my privacy.

Feel free to provide, name, DOB, address, and I always say : "I have no telephone."
Unless that is TRUE, I'd NOT lie to the police. That could be a crime. If it's child services, it may not be a crime to lie to them, but, you might want to check the laws of your state before doing so. better to simply say that you'd prefer not to provide a phone number. if they need to contact you, they can send it in the mail - in writing.

Unless that is TRUE, I'd NOT lie to the police. That could be a crime. If it's child services, it may not be a crime to lie to them, but, you might want to check the laws of your state before doing so. better to simply say that you'd prefer not to provide a phone number. if they need to contact you, they can send it in the mail - in writing.

It's even easier if you follow what we were taught many years ago in the military, if captured: name, rank, serial number. Then clam up, WASH, RINSE, REPEAT: only name, rank, serial number. That translates into civilian parlance: name, DOB, address; and invoke.

As long as you do not LIE. False info can be criminal when NO info might not be.

As long as you do not LIE. False info can be criminal when NO info might not be.

Sure, that's the way it was intended to work.

But, I know differently.

If anything, court rooms are notorious for lying.

I've even seen the high and mighty do it!!!!

The easiest thing to do, don't talk to the police.

You don't have to answer any questions. Name, rank, serial number; then INVOKE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back