Extreem Character Assination

Status
Not open for further replies.

paulad

I worked for major hair chains in Michigan; this is a summery of my toxic work experiences..

At this particular salon F I was not comfortable with some types of haircuts and asked for help rather than make mistakes, the employer called me into his office and confronted me about customers being unhappy, I asked the employer to send me to classes, he said he would think about it. In the meantime, these Middle Eastern women making remarks about Americans surrounded me and when I brought in food they would refuse to eat it, also they would make loud yelling sounds using their tongues, and told me if it were up to them I wouldn't be there. I later found out at the employment office that they had written that I was vicious and malicious and this was 10 years before September 11th.

B's Salon Bullied by Manager who went through 18 employees in six months. Manager retaliated after I reported her for yelling and screaming at me to put pile of hair into garbage.
Transferred to 9 mile and John R were the harassment followed.

Manager and assistant manager stealing my pay not given credit for work done, bullied and mobbed by other employees given the silent treatment.
Told to do demeaning task such as cleaning the bathrooms and floors while other employees didn't do their part.

Employers stole money, not given correct pay as to agreement
Walked in the supply room where owner was having sex with employee, screamed and yelled at not to walk in when door was shut.

These employers hired employees from Pakistan the Middle East, and paid them under the table $200.00 while they were collecting FIA assistance, and often vented on how they hated Americans.

Experienced one the worst work harassments ever in any workplace,
Had my hair cut off deliberately with clippers by manager
Had my poinsettia plant on my station deliberately cut
My coat thrown on the floor
Not given credit for work done
Marked out sick when I had worked an 8 hour day
The manager N wanted a blank check of mine and said she would give me $50.00,intention to wipe out my account.
Manager and assistant manager stealing from employees not given correct paycheck
Complained to supervisors over and over, no changes then transferred to another store, where much of this harassment followed.

Here they would let the tops of their stations slam even startling the customers and children.

After working for B's on and off for several years Was told I made too many mistakes, and could no longer work on the floor and would have to bring in my own models, I felt demeaned and left this toxic workplace of bullies and mobbers.

Upon leaving the store I was threatened by manager N and assistant manager A that I would never be able to work again and that I would be lucky if I got a job grooming dogs, and told if I were you I would kill myself. And N said I would never forget her.

I had one job since and that was a major eyeglass chain for seven months things started to get a little rough, given the ostracized and silent treatment but then I was relived when the whole department was laid –off.

I haven't been able to get steady employment in 7 years, and when I got to interviews they have paperwork or the computer in front of them and something is causing them to have extreme unappealing perception of me.

B's here they would let the tops of their stations slam even startling the customers and children.

After working for B's on and off for several years Was told I made too many mistakes, and could no longer work on the floor and would have to bring in my own models, I felt demeaned and left this toxic workplace of bullies and mobbers.

Few years later called the IRS and told them B's would be a good candidate for an audit.
Now, I understand B's has been bought out buy another company; some of the same employees still people still there.

***I was employed at an upscale store at the Somerset Collection in Troy, Michigan in December of 2002 Problems arose when I was not given the necessary new hiring forms for withholding taxes, nor was I given a register number or time card. Instead I was told to ring up my sales under the managers register number. On my third day on the job, the manager threatened me with a box cutter and said "I would lose a finger or limb if anything was stolen from the store"

Shortly thereafter, I reported the incident to the regional manager as well as the Troy Police Department but without any success as the employees stuck together and lied to the corporate office as well as the investigating detective who replied back to me saying in his own words:" that this threat never occurred.

I am pleased to tell you, that a few months later all of the employees involved who had lied to the police and the corporate office are no longer with the company. It is right that justice was served which further encouraged me to seek more of the same result in other false accusations of a few more employers.

I have tried and used all avenues of trying to get a hold of information containing my background check, employment history and personnel file, I'm getting just vague repots while these other potential employers are getting some-thing so strong that is generating allot of extreem hostility, glaring foul looks, as if I had killed the Pope.

Please help me, I'm very bothered and extremely worried I have to take Advil Pm to get to sleep, so my mind doesn't play these experiences over and over again.

Sincerely
Paulad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back