Ex-husbands current wife attempting parental alienation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

lisabaker

My ex has remarried as have I. He and his wife are never allowing my three girls to call me. The girls tell me that he tells them "if she loved you she would call you". When I do call he does not answer the phone. He tells them I am a bad mother and dont care. He also does not allow me to know when the girls have doctor or school appointments. His current wife is always flipping me off with her middle finger and tells the girls they are not there fathers children and he needs to stop taking care of them. There is much more going on with his current wife than is known im sure. The girls almost seem scared of other adults and they now have a huge fear of police officers. I dont know what to do. I want the rights I am entitled to with my children and to have them safe and not being verbally abused by a women who hates me. It has nothing to do with the girls. She is angry because myself and my ex have to have contact for the kids, even though he does not contact me. Anytime something needs to be said he makes my girls tell me. They have no business being his middle-man for our conversations. I am also not told about doctor appointments even though we had a court order that I was to be the next person to go to the hospital with them if he could not. He simply has his currenbt wife take them and he never tells me. I find out by my girls when they remember. I do pay child support every single month. I do not know if the court order still applies as it was issued for custody which he is the primary when we seperated. The child support order came later. I dont have much money especially after the child support. How can I keep this other women and the girls father from saying these kinds of things? Can I take him to court in a cheap manner? I just want to protect my kids.

My ex has remarried as have I. He and his wife are never allowing my three girls to call me. The girls tell me that he tells them "if she loved you she would call you". When I do call he does not answer the phone. He tells them I am a bad mother and dont care. He also does not allow me to know when the girls have doctor or school appointments. His current wife is always flipping me off with her middle finger and tells the girls they are not there fathers children and he needs to stop taking care of them. There is much more going on with his current wife than is known im sure. The girls almost seem scared of other adults and they now have a huge fear of police officers. I dont know what to do. I want the rights I am entitled to with my children and to have them safe and not being verbally abused by a women who hates me. It has nothing to do with the girls. She is angry because myself and my ex have to have contact for the kids, even though he does not contact me. Anytime something needs to be said he makes my girls tell me. They have no business being his middle-man for our conversations. I am also not told about doctor appointments even though we had a court order that I was to be the next person to go to the hospital with them if he could not. He simply has his currenbt wife take them and he never tells me. I find out by my girls when they remember. I do pay child support every single month. I do not know if the court order still applies as it was issued for custody which he is the primary when we seperated. The child support order came later. I dont have much money especially after the child support. How can I keep this other women and the girls father from saying these kinds of things? Can I take him to court in a cheap manner? I just want to protect my kids.

You are only wasting your time here.

Your remedy to enforce your maternal rights lies in a court room.

Hire a lawyer, tell him your problem, and let him take them to court.

This won't be quick, and it won't get you what you wish when it ends.

It'll get dad a warning or two, so you must document and be persistent.

Hire that lawyer, and start the process now.

Or, let it go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back