Evaluation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amy_

I need some advice soon..Monday I am meeting with the head of the ESP in my district. False statements have been flying for the last two years that I supposedly said about someone. Now my evaluation had gone from all 5's the best you can get. To 2's. Not good at all. And I know all the people I work with say I do a great job. I work in a school.
There reason for giving me a vand evaluation is I put a few papers in the wrong box. three times this year...I was never told of this. And that the gossip was the main problem. I did not say these things and will try to prove it the best I can. My question is will this last evaluation follow me to a new school if I can find a place to go..And if I have to stay there....God forbid......How do I deal with these lies. My supervisors beleive this crap. And ideas out there............Thanks

My question is will this last evaluation follow me to a new school if I can find a place to go If you're asking whether a copy of your evaluation will be given to a new employer, the answer is almost certainly no. If you're asking whether your employer can share their opinion about your job performance and behavior with other employers if contacted for a reference, the answer is yes.

How do I deal with these lies. All you can do is share whatever factual evidence or compelling argument you can make with your supervisor(s) that you are not at fault. It's up to your employer to decide what they wish to believe however.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back