Enforcement

DianaJuly14

Jurisdiction
New Jersey
If judge in NJ ruled orally on bench for Def to pay to me balance $2,000. from one account, then in written order, he ordered to release funds from a different account $8,000. which ruling stands? Def. atty. wrote letter to judge & told judge he made mistake wants oral order to stand (less $$) I want written ruling or both to stand. Deft owes me over $77,000. Should I also write letter to Judge asking for written order to stand (or both) or should file Motion to Enforce? But if judge replies to him tomorrow will I be screwed and have to stick to what judge writes back to Deft. attorney?

Deft owes me over $77,000. Should I also write letter to Judge asking for written order to stand (or both) or should file Motion to Enforce?

With $80K on the table, your best move is to use some of the $80K to consult a couple attorneys and HIRE one charged with getting you ALL (or as much as possible) of the $80K.

Never trust ANY stranger's financial or legal advice.

Hire a great attorney and trust her/him to get you the justice you seek!!!

There's no way we can answer your question. It's obvious that there was a mistake...somewhere. Clarification will be needed from the court.

Back