employment

Status
Not open for further replies.

dawnn

i have worked in the same bar for 2.5 years. i started off as a server and was promoted as a bartender. obviously i have worked there for some time and i am a hard worker. on 11-24 after finishing my shift my manager pulled me into the office and showed me a shopper report given on 11-18. Shoppers are people that come in and analyze your work and rate how well you wait on them. Do you upsell, offer appetizer, certain meals, desserts and so on. Well, I received a poor score on my report and my manager said that i was no longer allowed to work there. However, there was no proof given to me that it was actually me that received the shop. The old schedule had already been deleted and on the shopper report, they did not know the name of the server. It was shown that the server was 5'7" and had blonde hair. Well that describes many people in our bar. Sinse I bartend, the shopper report also did not mention that it was a bar shop (we have bar shops and server shops). The only thing they know for shure was that I was working that night. The funny thing is that there are 3 levels in our bar and I was on the main floor. On a Tues. night they have more than one person working the bar, no one else was penalized. I feel that I had no reason the be fired, or there was no proof for me to be fired. do i have a case?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back