employer forged my signature...

Status
Not open for further replies.

brasco

i work in a hotel in tennessee, a few weeks back, we had a guest who fell and injured themselves. i looked for our accident reports, could not find one, called the owner/manager who said we did not have any accident reports. i called an ambulance for the guest who went and had some stitches in his leg for a cut he recieved due to his fall.

well, i come in tonight and see that there is a fax from an insurance company regarding the fall and a response from the owner/manager of our hotel with an accident report filled out from the date of the accident with my name as the employee reporting the injury and my signature in the blank labled "employee signature." i certainly have never filled out this particular accident report and the signature was certainly not signed by me despite it bearing my name.

the concern that i have is that my employer has all my personal information (social security number, date of birth, etc.) and has now shown that he is willing to sign my name to documents both without my knowledge nor my consent.

i guess my question is, what, if anything should i or could i do if i choose to do so after the initial anger wears off?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back