Emotional, physical, sexaul abuse and neglect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Hanna

Jurisdiction
Missouri
My father molested me from 2-10 years old. I am now 17 and I am speaking out. With the time that has passed there is no physical evidence. He called me last night and my brother and told him he was going to kill me and turn himself in. He also told us that he is molesting my 7 year old little sister. She says that he isn't. He also has mentally and physically abused the other 6 children he has and the mother's of the children. He is a drug dealer and has spent time in prison for running a meth lab. He is currently using meth and neglecting his children. He has a 7 and 5 year old in his home now. They are not in school and have never been to school. They aren't being home schooled either. Can he be convicted without evidence to the molestation? The children in his home now can not function properly. They act like animals. As expected because they've raised themselves.

So sorry for what you've been through. Call Child Services about the 7 and 5 year old. Call the police about the threat to yourself. It would probably be difficult to get a conviction on the past abuse, but talk to the police about that as well. Stay safe and do what you can to get the other children to safety.

My goodness! I'm so sorry. Definitely contact CPS for help for the other children & the police due to the threat to you. (You can mention your past abuse to CPS & the police.)

My father molested me from 2-10 years old. I am now 17 and I am speaking out. With the time that has passed there is no physical evidence. He called me last night and my brother and told him he was going to kill me and turn himself in. He also told us that he is molesting my 7 year old little sister. She says that he isn't. He also has mentally and physically abused the other 6 children he has and the mother's of the children. He is a drug dealer and has spent time in prison for running a meth lab. He is currently using meth and neglecting his children. He has a 7 and 5 year old in his home now. They are not in school and have never been to school. They aren't being home schooled either. Can he be convicted without evidence to the molestation? The children in his home now can not function properly. They act like animals. As expected because they've raised themselves.
I feel your frustration
CPS will not do anything helpful
just make things worse. Like Smoky the bear used to say, 'Only you can prevent forest fires."
I think that only YOU are able to do anything about what you describe.
Take some time to look objectively at the problem. It may not seem likely to you, but he may be remorseful for what has passed between you, but is unable to express it. Legal system interactions hardly ever do anything productive for anyone. Remember where you came from, and do your best to understand that only love can provide the impetus for catylitic change and transformative miracles. If tracked back one would see that a lack of love was what got his life started down the wrong road in the first place.

I agree with Elle - what leslie82 said. (not sure why army judge deleted leslie's post & considered it spam)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back