emancipation need help fast

Lashonda

Hi my name is lashonda. I just moved out of my boyfriends house who is 16. I am 18 and am pregnant with his kid. Yes we did have a parents consent. But everything went down from there. There was a problem with the parents fighting so I called the cops. Then after that the cps showed up. And they told the mother that she had to leave and left me in charge to watch the three kids. They do have a dad which is my boyfriends step dad. But he's never home. Then one day he came home and took the kids to there mother who was staying I'm Maryland. When the kids wasn't supposed to be near her at all. He left me the 18 year old and my boyfriend his step son who is 16 home alone for over 2 week now going on three weeks. He took everything from the house. He not only took the kids but took the towels and soaps and stuff so we wasn't able to be clean. There was very little food in the house also. They took the fans and everything so it was very hot in the house. We didn't know how to contact them if there was any emergencys. I have a car, food stamps and wic so I could take care of him. And once I ran out of that stuff we left to my grandmothers house so that we could be clean and could have something hot to eat. She gave me a house that we r now living in and I am looking for anot her job so that I can take care of us. He is still in school well not just yet it's summer brake. But he will be in school so won't really be able to hold a job until after school. Would the court grant his emancipation if he tried for it. Without a job but still in school if he's living with me? The only reason why we r trying for this is so we don't have to go threw anything and so we don't get in trouble And because he wants to stay with me and be with his baby. Well when the baby comes. By the way in 11 weeks pregnant with his kids please get Back to me asap thank you.

Hi my name is lashonda. I just moved out of my boyfriends house who is 16. I am 18 and am pregnant with his kid. Yes we did have a parents consent. But everything went down from there. There was a problem with the parents fighting so I called the cops. Then after that the cps showed up. And they told the mother that she had to leave and left me in charge to watch the three kids. They do have a dad which is my boyfriends step dad. But he's never home. Then one day he came home and took the kids to there mother who was staying I'm Maryland. When the kids wasn't supposed to be near her at all. He left me the 18 year old and my boyfriend his step son who is 16 home alone for over 2 week now going on three weeks. He took everything from the house. He not only took the kids but took the towels and soaps and stuff so we wasn't able to be clean. There was very little food in the house also. They took the fans and everything so it was very hot in the house. We didn't know how to contact them if there was any emergencys. I have a car, food stamps and wic so I could take care of him. And once I ran out of that stuff we left to my grandmothers house so that we could be clean and could have something hot to eat. She gave me a house that we r now living in and I am looking for anot her job so that I can take care of us. He is still in school well not just yet it's summer brake. But he will be in school so won't really be able to hold a job until after school. Would the court grant his emancipation if he tried for it. Without a job but still in school if he's living with me? The only reason why we r trying for this is so we don't have to go threw anything and so we don't get in trouble And because he wants to stay with me and be with his baby. Well when the baby comes. By the way in 11 weeks pregnant with his kids please get Back to me asap thank you.

No emancipation for a kid who appears in dire need of a responsible adult to protect and care for him.
Even if he were eligible, the process can take anywhere form a year to two years.
More than likely, he'd be an adult in that amount of time.
Be prepared for CPS to come rap-a-tap-tapping on your door.
The kid is a walking CHINS (child in need of services) petition.

It is unclear why you do not have a home of your own and are relying on your underage boyfriend's family to support you. It is likewise unclear why you would not be buying your own soap and food. You can not be his guardian. As he is unable to support himself, he will not qualify for emancipation. It is only a matter of time before CPS gets wind of this and takes action. It may not go well for you if that happens. If you care about this guy, you need to get CPS involved. You don't say where his father is or why he is not living with his mother.

Back