EBAY is discriminating

area64

Jurisdiction
California
hello this is a new twist based on California's medical cannabis laws my question is are there any attorneys out there willing to sue eBay for discriminating over the new cannabis laws pro bono, we have been long time sellers of our personal junk on eBay and to be perfectly honest its been one nightmare after another with these people, they steal our money allow buyers to steal our product and money then blames us for selling crap we put this to the test we began video taping everything shipped but we only shipped item certified by goodwill and angel-view industries only to continue being robbed. a few weeks ago we heard a story about a underground seed network operating on eBay these seeds are cannabis being disguised as hemp or bird seed or bird treats. Ebay is fully aware of this curious I put a sales campaign in action on ebay to see what would happen by simply copying another sellers ads. Next thing I new our ads sold like crazy then one day another seller reported us as selling drugs well were not selling drugs and if we were we have our California recs saying we can.... Now I called ebay and asked why we were shut down I was told because we are using the word hemp???? really hemp last I heard hemp was legal in all 50 states and most countries around the world so why are we being shut down next the tell us its because we are selling drugs, what drugs we sell seeds not drugs they refused to reopen our account we later learned another group of sellers did this to our account deliberately. so I went on ebay and reported every cannabis seed item these folks were selling in fact cannabis seeds medical grade is all these people sell and there unlicensed to do so one guy I found is operating out of buckeye Arizona I filed complaint for drugs multiple times against all these people our store is still shut down for selling the exact same items to this day eBay refuses to shut down the other seed sellers down are makinga small fortune its my guess I am dealing with a online stalking terrorist working for ebay. What we have here is a absolute case of ebay breaking federal laws, discrimination we can prove without a doubt and a blain Ent disregard for their own policies they accused us of breaking over 10 times now on various accounts I can prove all of it I got these bastards the question is whos hungry enough to go after these jerkoffs at ebay I would really like to shut these morons down once and for all for terrorism to our account alone by ebay staff I have a very long history with these people.

Lawyers don't troll our board seeking clients.
As a lawyer, I'm almost certain you won't find a REAL lawyer willing to take your case on a contingency basis.
That said, if that's the way you wish to go, just keep looking.

As far as any online site, read the agreement you signed to become affiliated with the site.

I'll summarize the relevant section.
You can't sue them, mate.
You are only allowed to take any dispute with them to arbitration or mediation, and it'll be through the services they choose, if not the arbitrator or mediator, too.

Lawyers don't troll our board seeking clients.
As a lawyer, I'm almost certain you won't find a REAL lawyer willing to take your case on a contingency basis.
That said, if that's the way you wish to go, just keep looking.

As far as any online site, read the agreement you signed to become affiliated with the site.

I'll summarize the relevant section.
You can't sue them, mate.
You are only allowed to take any dispute with them to arbitration or mediation, and it'll be through the services they choose, if not the arbitrator or mediator, too.

Were only seeking the one who will I'm a forensic major and I got these people bigtime and I will win federal law is very clear on discrimination regardless what I signed or that companies policies plain and simple and we have the proof the violated several serious federal laws.

EBay does not have to sell your junk. They make the rules and you agree to them.
This is not a discrimination issue.
If you are unhappy with the eBay service you can choose another way to sell your product.
The information you give above indicates a big waste of time. I don't see anything worthy of any legal action.

you know what go fuck your self you piece of shit the only one trolling here is you jackass so fuck off

Thank you mate.
Its so rare these days that people appreciate the help others give them.
So, much continued good luck to you, tiger!

Grrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaat!

Were only seeking the one who will I'm a forensic major and I got these people bigtime and I will win federal law is very clear on discrimination regardless what I signed or that companies policies plain and simple and we have the proof the violated several serious federal laws.

He's telling you that there aren't any lawyers who will take your case pro bono AND lawyers don't troll these message boards either.

You go for it then. If you're so sure go ahead without a lawyer. See where you get.

Back