ebay fraud-within U.S

Status
Not open for further replies.

babyblue

hello everyone,

i need some assistance.. please help me out.. I was new to ebay and i bought 3 pairs of 7 for all mankind jeans for over $200, in which the seller, through various emails assured me that it is authentic and that i can send it back if it's not. however, when the transaction was completed, she said something is wrong with her paypal account and asked me to pay through personal check, which i did.. after a month , my jeans came yesterday and i found out that the jeans are FAKE.. i am so upset because i have been so patient with the seller and i asked her numerous times.. i still have all the emails, the person is no longer registered in ebay and the transaction ended on august 3, so can i file a claim with ebay if the user is no longer registered? i found out that she switched to another id and sell the same thing, but that account is also no longer registered. I have her address and all our emails, i paid through personal check so i still have a copy of the checked and proof that she cashed it.. please tell me what i can do so she will refund my money or if she refused to, what options do I have? i live in CA and she lives in Alabama.. please help because i don't want to get stuck with three fake pairs of jeans which costs over $200.. thank you so much in advance.. :)

If goods that are delivered are defective a buyer has to reject them immediately (within a reasonable time). He has to notify the seller that he rejects and thereby cancels the contract.

The seller then has the chance to "cure" the problem, that is to send the correct items, or to walk away from the contract and reimburse the buyer any monies paid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back