Alcohol & Drugs: DUI, DWI dui in ky

Status
Not open for further replies.

snmtdw

Okay. So my fiance got a dui the other night was not drinking, what happend some chemicals we had to start a fire spilt and over took him. So he was high off them. Went to jail got released on a 2500 surety bond.but before leaving distric judge called and said no bond. He is on a felony probation has been out of prison a year and 3 months. Hasnt been in any trouble in that year and this is his first dui ever. What do u think will happen????

Okay. So my fiance got a dui the other night was not drinking, what happend some chemicals we had to start a fire spilt and over took him. So he was high off them. Went to jail got released on a 2500 surety bond.but before leaving distric judge called and said no bond. He is on a felony probation has been out of prison a year and 3 months. Hasnt been in any trouble in that year and this is his first dui ever. What do u think will happen????

No one can know.

Usually parolees or probationers get revoked.

That means,they end up in prison or jail.

In the case of FELONS,that means prison.

By the way, that story about spilled chemicals won't fly.

It's best NOT to say anything. He has a RIGHT to remain silent.

Even if it's the TRUTH, they won't believe it, so tell him to just stop talking, speak only to his lawyer.

He's not required to prove he did a thing, they have to prove he did what they've charged him with doing.

The story about the chemicals is exactly that- a sorry.

He will have a hard time explaining the results of his blood or urine test. Inhaling some fumes would not result in a dui, unless perhaps he was deliberately huffing fumes which is still illegal.

What kind of chemicals?

What was the time frame between his inhalation and his driving?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back