due process?

Status
Not open for further replies.

iwantmykidsback

my landlord called cps on me with obscene accusations. Cops came and it was all unfounded. Almost two months later cps came on same allegations, called me a drug addict in front if my kkid demanded i go take a drug test after investigation then didn't take me. Said be back in two weeks cuz my house want clean up to there standards. I WENT INTO TO LABOR 5 weeks early wuth second child he went to Pomona hospital nicu unit complication respiratory and infection. 24th, cos came back 29 New allegation that soon tested positive for drugs and i have an eviction notice.i said no, she said we are detaining son and we come back for daughter. I said why, she said i can't release a baby home to you when you may not have one when he's released, and i can't take one with our other, she'd call me later that day. No call so u sent lily to her grandmother. 12 hours later 1:30am a cop her and co worker come thru my door wa detainment warrant for my Lily. Warrant code 1524 intent danger of sex abuse. Which was cleared unfounded two months prior. Also the eviction notice was not mine,i have proof. Don't they have to have two things against you to do anything? And is that double Jeopardy? Due processes? There was no evidence of anything,i have never hurt my daughter or do i have s criminal record. Her report states that i am a none substance and alcohol abuse with a history. My record is clean except for speeding ticket and no registration. They took my Lily and my brand new baby boy from. HELP of and in two months that my daughter has been gone she hasn't been seen by a doctor yet.

my landlord called cps on me with obscene accusations. Cops came and it was all unfounded. Almost two months later cps came on same allegations, called me a drug addict in front if my kkid demanded i go take a drug test after investigation then didn't take me. Said be back in two weeks cuz my house want clean up to there standards. I WENT INTO TO LABOR 5 weeks early wuth second child he went to Pomona hospital nicu unit complication respiratory and infection. 24th, cos came back 29 New allegation that soon tested positive for drugs and i have an eviction notice.i said no, she said we are detaining son and we come back for daughter. I said why, she said i can't release a baby home to you when you may not have one when he's released, and i can't take one with our other, she'd call me later that day. No call so u sent lily to her grandmother. 12 hours later 1:30am a cop her and co worker come thru my door wa detainment warrant for my Lily. Warrant code 1524 intent danger of sex abuse. Which was cleared unfounded two months prior. Also the eviction notice was not mine,i have proof. Don't they have to have two things against you to do anything? And is that double Jeopardy? Due processes? There was no evidence of anything,i have never hurt my daughter or do i have s criminal record. Her report states that i am a none substance and alcohol abuse with a history. My record is clean except for speeding ticket and no registration. They took my Lily and my brand new baby boy from. HELP of and in two months that my daughter has been gone she hasn't been seen by a doctor yet.

You need a lawyer.

We answer questions, we don't litigate cases, nor are we in a position to assist people all across the 50 United States and its territories.

I suggest you retain a lawyer, ASAP. You must get familiar with CPS' appeal policies. They have given you written material, read it. It tells you what you can do about the things they do and the decisions they make.

Otherwise, dive deep into their website. The information you need to get the answers you seek is buried there, SOMEWHERE.

http://www.dss.cahwnet.gov/cdssweb/pg93.htm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back