Drug test

mangle

Jurisdiction
Ohio
Took a urine test for a job it came back invalid when I went back they wanted to watch me pee can they legally do that and can I say no

Took a urine test for a job it came back invalid when I went back they wanted to watch me pee can they legally do that and can I say no

Of course you can deny the test proctor the pleasure watching you urinate.

If you do, I suggest you look for another potential employer.

Some employers will request a candidate for employment to submit a hair clipping for a follicle test.

If you're shy about being monitored while you urinate, you might offer to submit a hair clipping.

However, hair follicle testing is considered less invasive for illegal drug consumption and covers a longer period of time in the past than does a urine sample.

Bottom line, you are seeking to work for Employer XYZ.

If you dislike their rules, you can move on before this goes too far.

In any future posts, please make an effort to use something that resembles proper capitalization and punctuation. Doing so will make it easier for others to read and understand what you write.

Took a urine test for a job it came back invalid

What does "invalid" mean in this context?

they wanted to watch me pee can they legally do that and can I say no

You obviously can say anything you want, but who are "they"? I assume this has something to do with your efforts to obtain a job, but is it a private employer? A governmental entity?

Back