Do I have a chance?

Status
Not open for further replies.

5isenough

Moved out of state w/fiance. To protect child from being in the middle of a nasty court battle, I agreed to switch to NCP w/ out of state visitation. We moved back after 3 years. We've been back for a year now, with ex giving us a "verbal" visitation sched. I would like to have more, like 40%...every other weekend, every school break (spring, fall, long weekends), all summer (letting ex have every other weekend) and rotate Thanksgiving and Christmas. I'm a stay at home mom, with 23 mos. natural triplets. I think it would benefit my child since she now has a new step dad (we married up North), new siblings and having a mom that is around all of the time. I know I will never get Primary back. Do I have a chance of getting this arrangement, b/c I KNOW my ex will not agree to it, he's quite angry that we moved back and he has to give me anything at all...just a tad bitter...still. :duel:

Sure you have a chance, all you can do is ask. Also are you paying child support? If not then the CP will likely be asking for it now.

That's another issue, he denied child support when I moved. I took care of airfare and bought her clothing/shoes, etc. When I moved back, he decided that visitation would be on his times and terms, when I asked for a more concrete and fair visitation sched. he decided that he wanted child support. That's fine, I am hoping that the courts will consider my circumstances w/ having triplets, two of which are neutropenic (body's cannot fight off infections), 3 hospitalizations in the past 6 mos. alone, not to mention, the cost of daycare if I could go back to work...paying $400 -$450 in child support would leave us in a precarious situation financially, my husband works 2 full time jobs, so that I can care for the trips. I'm hoping that maybe 1/2 of the above and the visitation that I talked about in first thread....Hoping....

Court will look at your fiances but the courts main concern will be support for the child! The decision on support may not agree to your own personal budgeting. Be ready to make some changes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back