Divorce by default-california

Status
Not open for further replies.

tcummings

I filed my divorce pro per and now need to file the default papers since my husband did not respond. I need to find out what papers I need to file? Is it just the notice of default?

Divorce in California

I have a question I hope you can help me with. In July of last year, I filed as a petitioner and also proof of service. My exhusband has not responded. After six months, does the divorce automatically default to divorce, or do I have to file another form to request the divorce be final?

Default question...

I filed and served the divorce papers in early January. My wife did not respond and this past week I filed the papers to enter default. Is the 6 month waiting period from the time the original papers were served or from the date of the request for default ??

Thanks for any assistance.

Rick

default question

i will be filing my default paper work next week since my can't-wait-to -be-ex didn't respond. If he decides he wants something from me ($), can he respond aftert the fact?

new to website

webber1998 said:
I filed and served the divorce papers in early January. My wife did not respond and this past week I filed the papers to enter default. Is the 6 month waiting period from the time the original papers were served or from the date of the request for default ??

Thanks for any assistance.

Rick
Rick, did you find out anything? I am looking for replys to your thread and dont see any!
I am in kinda the same boat and waited the six monthes and now thought the divorce was over but have to file a default! I am wondering how much time do I have to enter the default
, and do they throw it out if I wait too long? and will I have to wait the six monthes over again? If you have any of these answers I'll be waiting to here back trasealoo61@aol.com
if not thanks anyways, will be searching web

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back