Divorce based on false allegations

Sammy Singh

Jurisdiction
New Jersey
Sir,
This is Sammy Singh , I have been married last 15years, I have 2 kids. 12 & 3.last two year situations are very bad ,my husband neglected me and always said I am not doing enough for my family and kids , last two year we didn't have any relationship neither physical nor emotional and I went on high anxiety prob ,when I am on anxiety I needed to relax myself and I drink alcohol .Because of genetically prob I am on binge side .my husband has been mentally torturing me to giving me threat he will take my kids away from me by giving divorce , continuously putting more mental pressure on me but never as help me .i went to my physicians and told her everything she said you need phycatrist
And gave some relaxing medication.
I was only taking care of kids just verbally abusing .
I don't drink daily I don't have dependancy on alcohol ,i did everything for my kids (pick up drop from school and classe, cooking,cleaning,)
I was working on house very sincerely and honestly. My husband didn't help me in house chorea
I drink even once in 6 month or 3 month but whenever I drink I am kind binge end

He never support me to get help last 2 months was worst , he booked my ticket to My native Country withoth asking me then I drank ,he threw me at porch and then my brother called to police they took me into ambulance to emergency .when I came back from hospital he physically abused me and throwing out I front my kids then I called my brother for help , he booked my ticket , now I am staying in my native country with my maternal family , i I went on medical help . My kids Are with him , he hired Au pair and didn't discuss anything about Au pair even he gave my clothes to her without my permission.

My doctor was so surprised that I never been on medication as I am on high end anxiety .
My doctor took multiple test and after listening me, she concluded on these points.
1. High anxiety
2. Moderate dipression

Projective assemnent test
Fear of rejection
Confused & negative thinking
Need Strong emotional support

No dependency on any kind of substance

My question is can I file the mentally, physical abuse torture case against him , will I get the custody of kids ?

My question is can I file a case against him

My question is can I file the mentally, physical abuse torture case against him , will I get the custody of kids ?

No, only a prosecutor or district attorney can file charges against a person.

You can and SHOULD report all forms of ABUSE & TORTURE to yoru local police or sheriff's department.

You can visit the proper agency in person and ask to speak to a detective.

Once you meet the detective you should describe in detail HOW you are being abused, and WHO is abusing you.

The detective will instruct you as what must be done.

You will also receive information about filing a restraining order.

As far as DIVORCE is concerned, you should speak with a couple of divirce attorneys in your city or county.

Tell the lawyer you wish to file for divorce from your husband and wish to seek full custody of the children, along with the appropriate child support.

Again, the lawyer you select to represent you will EXPLAIN everything you need to know, and what the steps will be going forward.

Tell the lawyer you wish to have your husband pay the lawyer's fees and court costs associated with the divorce action.

Make sure you KNOW your husband's banking details and his employer.

The lawyer will make sure your husband pays the fees necessary to get the divorce.

Finally, ask the lawyer to seek emergency financial support and a child custody order for you to remain the primary caregiver for the children, while the divorce is pending.

make sure you ask the lawyer to seek an order to have the husband stay away from you and the children, and if he wants visitation with the children, it must be supervised.

The lawyer will know what to do and how to to do it.

Ask your friends, associates, and relatives about a good lawyer in your city or county.

Good luck, and remain calm, plus don't speak about any of this to your husband.

Just keep quiet until the lawyer begins doing what must be done to protect you and the children.

You aren't gong to accomplish much of anything from out of the country. You almost certainly will not be allowed to leave the country with the children of you do manage to get custody.
You need to speak with a family law attorney in New Jersey.

Thanks for reply

Actually , I have been very weak and dipressed that I couldn't do anything there I need strength to get and fight so I cam to my native country for medical and emotional help, as soon as my doctor will give me green signal I'll be back to Usa.

Back