discrimination

Status
Not open for further replies.

sunshinesmoke

The manager of the department has discriminated against me with displinaries that was not proven. I filed a grievance on the fasle allegations, but the human resource manager came back with a decision that welcomed the untrue allegations. My position is supervisor, in which I supervise custodians as well as supervisors. The manger stated to the supervisor that was on duty with me that the displinary was for me hers would be thrown out. I have been privilage to get a signed letter from my subordinate stating that the operations manager is going to get rid of me at any rate that he can. I have been employed here for fou.rteen years with a good working history with no prior write ups. The management change with a lot of discriminating alone with it. It's so much more please contact me at your earliest convince. Thanking You In Advance.

I'm still looking for the illegal discrimination. Simply writing you up with "unproven" issues is not illegal discrimination. Is there more to the story?

OP, please do not take this the wrong way. If you believe you have a discrimination claim, you may need to enlist someone to assist you write a clear and concise paragraph outlining how management allegedly discriminated against you. Your post is barely readable. No one can offer you an informed opinion if you do not delineate your position in more cogent terms.

With that said, if management disciplined you without cause, such discipline alone would not necessarily be discriminatory. In contrast, if said discipline contravened a company rule and/or similarly situated individuals were not disciplined for the same or lesser purported misconduct, then you may have a basis for contending that you were subjected to discriminatory disparate treatment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back