DHR Corruption Court Attorney Lied

SandmoutainMom

Jurisdiction
Alabama
Hi my name is Bridget I'm a 26yr old single mom of my daughter Ashlyn 7yrs old. I got your name & email off a website about getting custody back from DHR. So I wonted to reach out to you regarding my case with DeKalb County AL. DHR in hopes you could help me. I don't got the money for a lawyer, but Ben appointed to have Teresa Phillips represent me, but she lied to me during my last court appearance starring DHR all ready had custody of my child & if wonted her out foster care & placed with family I needed to sign safety plan wouldn't even let me see a judge. I also never got a paper on a ligations & come find out we was at court 72 hr hearing for custody & pick up order. DHR removed my child based on a flight risk based on a case from Nov. 2015 that was transfered to TN & I completed. I failed a drug test for THC after they took her. They removed my child with no order & refused put her with family after asking me if had family member that could take her till came office talk. Th e only paper I got from DHR was the shelter care order after court.I asked about a ligation paper but didn't & still haven't got. From this case r from 2015. Not mention my daughter has missed her appointment with her GI speechlist for stomach issues & Ben out her stomach medicine now, & one dentist appointment, & since being g transfered from foster to my dad case worker or foster still has her aderol that she went without for 12 days now. I can't get case worker to return my or my dad calls or scedual me my parenting classes. I signed up for the DCI property drug color code program through DHR but then was told few week latter after passing test I needed sign up through court referal drug color code private on program. Pleases help me in any way u can. I miss my baby & less than a month ago just finished a 5 he custody battle between me and my ex husband her dad & won sole exclusive custudoy.

Your involvement in the Alabama Department of Human Resources Child Support Enforcement Program gives you the right to request a review of any action or inaction by the agency.

You have three options:

1. You may request a conference with the child support worker who has been handling your case.
2. You may request a review of your case at the county level without a conference with the worker.
3. You may request an administrative hearing at the State Office level of Child Support Enforcement.

Your request for any of these three options must be submitted in writing to the County Department of Human Resources that is handling your child support case. An administrative hearing request may be sent to the county office and/or to the State Office of Child Support Enforcement at 50 North Ripley Street, Montgomery, AL 36130.

###################################################################
###################################################################

I suggest you REREAD the information above this sentence.
That is how you can begin to engage and fight to have your child returned.

Unfortunately you must wait for DHR to act.

You need to get enrolled into an inpatient rehab, ASAP.
You will need to PROVE to the state that will fight to get your child back.
I don't think you would use dope knowing you coudl lose your child.
Yet, it has happened.
Now you must fight.
Even if you had a lawyer, you;d still have to fight because you failed that test.
Admitting your drug abuse & addiction, attending rehab, will begin to get things sorted out.
Sadly, because of what has already transpired, you have made your fight harder, and it will now take more time.

If you aren't prepared to fight and change, you'll only delay any future reconciliation with your child.

Raed this:
DHR Safety Plans: An Illusion of Consent | Greg Varner Law
What is a Dependency Hearing?

While you wait I suggest you read the information about DHR and requesting a court proceeding, rather a DHR hearing and a court appointed lawyer:
===
Working with Child Services to Get Your Child Back - Lawyers.com
http://www.alabamaadministrativecode.state.al.us/docs/hres/660-5-34.pdf
What is a Dependency Hearing?
-+-
http://www.ndaa.org/pdf/Child Neglect and Termination of Parental Rights.pdf
+-+

$$$

I only smoked 1 time when I was sick. I don't use regurly are at all..I can't even get the bridge a outpatient drug program to give me a assessment..which is part of plan...

I only smoked 1 time when I was sick. I don't use regurly are at all..I can't even get the bridge a outpatient drug program to give me a assessment..which is part of plan...

I made some suggestions that you could investigate.
I am just another nobody, loser on the Internet.
That said, you need to do whatever the sate demands to get your baby back.
You have to do everything the state wants and do it with a smile, if you want to see that kid before she turns 18.
If you resist the state now, things will only get worse.
You also need to learn how to bear the pain to keep your kid.
I could regale you with my injuries from my military service, too.
But, I won't, because I refuse to take any kind of narcotic, or pain killer.
I simply tell myself there is no pain, and live my miserable life.
Drugs, pain killers, whiskey, wine, "good times", women, men, and song can only lead you astray.
Life is hard without the adding more trouble to the mix.

Only YOU can fix YOU.

Your baby misses you.
I bet she cries all day long, wondering where you are.
I bet you cry, too.

I suggest you tell DHR that you'll do anything they require to get your baby back in your loving arms.

Back