dfcs took child bcoz i gave police report

D

duped12

Jurisdiction
Georgia
Called police to make report after neighbor tells me i had camera behind light n br n this other contraption i found that blinked each time u walked by it n bedroom. Spoke w gov ofc explained weird things been going on n they say to file pol report n attach w my fax n complaint n writing n theyd get to bottom of it. Well they came out n took my son thinking he was unsafe. Im assuming they thought i was insane. Now i know my neighbors a little better thnx to bckgrnd reports n other info i feel stupid. But idk nething bout nething esp electricity or electronics so quite obiously any disctepancies id come across wld b directed towards person who placed lights in

Called police to make report after neighbor tells me i had camera behind light n br n this other contraption i found that blinked each time u walked by it n bedroom. Spoke w gov ofc explained weird things been going on n they say to file pol report n attach w my fax n complaint n writing n theyd get to bottom of it. Well they came out n took my son thinking he was unsafe. Im assuming they thought i was insane. Now i know my neighbors a little better thnx to bckgrnd reports n other info i feel stupid. But idk nething bout nething esp electricity or electronics so quite obiously any disctepancies id come across wld b directed towards person who placed lights in

Read this, it explains how you proceed, file for state hearing, or possibly appeal:
You Can File For a State Administrative Hearing
Administrative Review Appeals Process | Division of Family and Children Services

This post kind of sounds insane...

So your neighbor told you that there was a camera behind a light on your house? What light? Where did you find another "contraption" that blinked when you walked by it?

So you think your neighbors called DCF? I have no idea what you're asking about.

Back