Delayed Birth registration by court

Glib

Jurisdiction
Florida
Good day. I have problem. I filed petition for delayed birh registration at February 28, 2018 to Miami-Dade family court. Judge Espinosa Dennis (Section 07). Now, I wait more than 3 months. No any decision yet. Tell me please, 3 months waiting it's normal time? And please, tell me how many time waiting for decision maximum time. Thank you so much for your answer.

I filed petition for delayed birh registration

As far as I can tell, this is a procedure for obtaining a birth certificate for a child more than one year after the child's birth. Correct?

Tell me please, 3 months waiting it's normal time? And please, tell me how many time waiting for decision maximum time.

No one other than a local attorney will be able to tell you what is and isn't "normal" in the court where you filed your petition or how long the process might take. Might be worth calling the judge's clerk and asking about this..

Ye
As far as I can tell, this is a procedure for obtaining a birth certificate for a child more than one year after the child's birth. Correct?

No one other than a local attorney will be able to tell you what is and isn't "normal" in the court where you filed your petition or how long the process might take. Might be worth calling the judge's clerk and asking about this..
Yes, all is correct. But I think may be exist maximum time by law?

Ye

Yes, all is correct. But I think may be exist maximum time by law?

On what date was the child born?

What city or county was the child born in Florida?

Who attended the child's birth, a physician, midwife, or paramedic?

What supporting documents do you possess to PROVE the child was born when and where you allege?

Documentary evidence supporting the birth facts is required. The number of documents as well as the age of documents varies depending on the age of the applicant. Such evidence must be in the form of original documents or notarized or certified copies and must show the child's full name, age or date of birth, place of birth and the date the original record was established. At least one document must also show the father's name and the mother's full maiden name.

If you have not yet had our records searched for your birth record and wish to do so, submit your request in writing along with the search fee of $9.00 to:

Bureau of Vital Statistics
Post Office Box 210
Jacksonville, FL 32231-0042

If no record is found, you will be provided with a certified "not found" statement and instructions for filing a delayed birth certificate.

Amendments and Corrections | Florida Department of Health

On what date was the child born?

What city or county was the child born in Florida?

Who attended the child's birth, a physician, midwife, or paramedic?
Home born, born in 1985. Evidences: Certificate of Baptism, Foreign Birth cerificat, where show that place of birth US. Voter card, Taxes,z Florida resident declaration and SSA record.Also, Health insurance record.

What supporting documents do you possess to PROVE the child was born when and where you allege?

Back