defacs

sharell21928

Jurisdiction
Georgia
me and my fiance which is my children father was in a verbal d dispute while in the car he was the driver i was the passenger and our three children were in the back he was distracted and ran the red light and were in a car accident he panic and fled the scene due to his license are suspended i was 6 mths pregnant at the time i fractured my hip and broken my tibia due to the accident the kids were ok Thank God...the police took a report and asked my children what happened and they told them mama and daddy were fighting so now defacs has stepped into my life and wanna say our relationship is domestic and has taken my kids out my care temporarily and threatened to take my newborn i dont understand it was a accident i love my children i never will harm or neglect my babies why is this happening to me...he hasn't turned his self in yet and i havent heard from him i just want my kids back...i lost everything due to this accident my job my apartment total lost my car and now my children im disabled cause i had to have surgery on my hip and leg what can i do????? please help!!!!!!

Sorry, your children, who had no reason to LIE told the police the truth.

Their truth revealed YOU and their sperm donor daddy were fighting in a moving car.
The car, driven by the unlicensed sperm donor, collided with other cars.

The sperm donor daddy was UNLICENSED, and like a COWARD, he fled.

Thank God the state saved those precious kids, hopefully they'll be placed in a home where mom and dad don't become physically violent, especially while driving on the public highways.

You can ask DFACS about your appellate relief.
Sadly, DFACS is bound by state law to tell you, I'm not.

With no job, no home and no car, you are in no shape to take care of your kids. Child services are usually overwhelmed and short of available foster families. If you have any family members that can help you, they can go to child services and offer to take temporary custody of the children. Your fiancé caused the "accident" by his reckless behavior. By participating in the argument while he was driving, you contributed. He endangered the life of yourself and your children. You were injured and he left you there. I sincerely hope he is your ex-fiancé now.

me and my fiance which is my children father was in a verbal d dispute while in the car he was the driver i was the passenger and our three children were in the back he was distracted and ran the red light and were in a car accident he panic and fled the scene due to his license are suspended i was 6 mths pregnant at the time i fractured my hip and broken my tibia due to the accident the kids were ok Thank God...the police took a report and asked my children what happened and they told them mama and daddy were fighting so now defacs has stepped into my life and wanna say our relationship is domestic and has taken my kids out my care temporarily and threatened to take my newborn i dont understand it was a accident i love my children i never will harm or neglect my babies why is this happening to me...he hasn't turned his self in yet and i havent heard from him i just want my kids back...i lost everything due to this accident my job my apartment total lost my car and now my children im disabled cause i had to have surgery on my hip and leg what can i do????? please help!!!!!!

Seriously? You two were fighting in the car in front of your kids. Yes parents fight in front of kids but you shouldn't AND your baby daddy got into an accident and COULD HAVE killed them or hurt them. Not only that but he fled the scene. Why were you letting him drive if you knew he had a suspended license? You could have driven. Pregnant does not make you disabled. Now you are because you let his dumbass drive.

Maybe you should get your crap together before wondering about your kids and get that guy out of your life until he gets his shit together.

You have no home, no means of support, and were fighting with someone who broke the law causing a serious accident. you bet DEFAC is going to step in. What possessed you to get in a car with someone not legally allowed to drive, the argue to the point the driver was so distracted he ran a red light? Worse, you subjected your children to this. That this guy took off leaving the children in an unknown state and you with serious injuries says a lot, namely that you chose a poor father for the children and it is unlikely you will get them back as long as you are involved with this criminal.

Back