De grading the work done when no issues have been raised

Status
Not open for further replies.

harasmaent

My jurisdiction is: USA

Hi I work for the no 1 Indian company in USA and currently I work for Citi group and my manger is causing me lot's and lot's of trobule.

I dont have any exclation mails in my work the customer is very much satisfied with my work, I resolve all the issues and I work round the clock like I work from morning 8 to midninght 1 since we have on site and offshore model.

now the problem with my manger is that she say's u have to give a doughnut treat to the customer, u have to make him laugh, and email me for what he has laughed, take them to lunch on u r own expensess, talk some thing other than project related, do surprise baby showers to collegue and attend with families,
inspite of doing all these she has raised a complaint aginst me in the higher offical's and as a result I was under performance testing period for 90 days under this first 30 day's of evaluation meeting she said to me u r beeing too official u have to talk some thing personal, she is in each and every mail's of mine but still she say's u not coming up to me and explaining u r day to day activities's. she never cared for the issues when taken to her she say's it's u r job u fix the issue's and Iam not an lay men I have 12 + years of experince in IT field and Iam currently working as a Project manger, She is my GTM.

I have lost total peace of mind she is humilating me and my work, I do work in a different location of her's she is waren and I wok in Jersy city she want's me to do spie work by posting each and every thing to her

Actually I dont have any issues in with my customer I have been there for the past 1 year and I have given all the deliverable's in time and all the proposal's went well. Litrellay I dont have any single complian with the customer or he doesn't have any thing upon me this situation of mine is getting wore day by day
I loosing my pacience and my health is also getting much wore day by day inspite of working round the clock she say's u r concentration only on the project nothing personal relation ship. what the hell is she expecting for me, I have a 3 and half year old kid and wife who r lacking my attention

could any body pls advise me what to do and what not to do I am just fed up with them and legally wanted to file a case aginst her and the mangemnet for supporting her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back