Dcf harassment

A

Amg15

Jurisdiction
Florida
Cam dcf speak to my child at school.and pull them out of school without a court order or consent from me. Can they also force my child to speak to them if she does not want to. Also if i request another officer to handle the case since me and my child are the victims because i have been harassed by the current officer before do they have to switch officers or am i stuck cooperating with the current officer

Cam dcf speak to my child at school.and pull them out of school without a court order or consent from me. Can they also force my child to speak to them if she does not want to. Also if i request another officer to handle the case since me and my child are the victims because i have been harassed by the current officer before do they have to switch officers or am i stuck cooperating with the current officer

DCF does many things that are suspect.
DCF does generally try to help children.
The best way to keep your kids away from DCF is instruct them to NOT speak with any strangers unless you are present.
Make sure they say, :I need to call my mommy or daddy. I can't talk to strangers."
Then, make sure the kid knows NOT to say anything until you appear.

If you can change a caseworker, doubtful.
You can demand that DCF take any issues with you, your family, or about you to court.
That way you can request a publicly paid lawyer to represent you and each one of your children.
That won't happen if you participate in a DCF hearing.

Good luck.

Children's services always speaks to children away from parents so they child/ren answers are not influenced by their presence. Its not illegal! You can always instruct your children not to talk to strangers.

They can and they should speak to your child without you there. Why on earth would they allow someone who might be abusing the kid or who might intimidate the child to be in the room when they question them? While you can instruct your kid not to cooperate, that doesn't get you off the hook and likely just makes the whole process even worse. If you haven't done anything wrong, you have no reason to object.

Yes it's legal for them to talk to your kids without you present. Think about all the cases of child abuse by parents and realize that if they had to talk to kids with parents present they would have kids who are too scared to talk.

You can request another person to handle the case but they don't have to comply.

Why is DCF talking to your kids anyway?

Back