Daycares

Concerned dad

Jurisdiction
Florida
I'm just wondering I'm going through a DCF case right now and they are saying in order for me to get my children back I have to put them in daycare from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday through Friday my fiance the mother of the children is a stay-at-home mom but they are still saying it is a long they have to go to daycare is this true or can we fight this thank you

In any future posts, please make an effort to use proper capitalization and punctuation so that others may more easily read and understand what you write.

As for your question, why is DCF involved in your and your child's lives in the first place? How old are your children? You wrote that "they are still saying it is a long they have." What does that mean? I would expect that you and the children's mother asked the DCF personnel what the problem is with your children being home with their mother during the hours in question. Assuming you did that, what response did you receive?

There is no law that requires children to attend daycare. It seems you might be misunderstanding something you've been told.
Mom stays at home.... Has she been found unable to properly care for the children? Is this a matter of finding proper care while you are away from home because she can not provide it?

I'm just wondering I'm going through a DCF case right now and they are saying in order for me to get my children back I have to put them in daycare from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday through Friday my fiance the mother of the children is a stay-at-home mom but they are still saying it is a long they have to go to daycare is this true or can we fight this thank you

You might want to check again because I have never heard of child services making someone put their kids in daycare. Is the mom being investigated? Was she found unfit?

Back