Daughter in law not telling the truth

Status
Not open for further replies.

lwstarr

My daughter in law was dirty when she had my granddaughter.CPS stepped in and gave her mother temporary custody of the baby.CPS gave my daughter in law several classes to take and finish before she could have the baby back.I was told she by her she finished all them.Its going on 3 years and the baby is not home yet.All i get is the run around.How can i find out if she finished all them.need help left in the dark.

You can ask your daughter in law what SHE has been told is the holdup, but CPS is almost certainly not going to talk to YOU about the case. Now, if your daughter in law wants to take you with her when she goes in to get some clarification from the caseworker, that is her choice.

My daughter in law was dirty when she had my granddaughter.CPS stepped in and gave her mother temporary custody of the baby.CPS gave my daughter in law several classes to take and finish before she could have the baby back.I was told she by her she finished all them.Its going on 3 years and the baby is not home yet.All i get is the run around.How can i find out if she finished all them.need help left in the dark.

What makes you believe you should be informed of these facts. You are not a party to this case? Being the child's other grandparent doesn't give you any rights.

If it has been 3 years then there is a problem somewhere. That is FAR too long for a child to be a ward of the state. But you are not party to anything unfortunately so you are not entitled to any information.

Who and where is the baby's father? You can start with him if the mother will not talk to you.

myob

this really is not your business. its between your daughter in law and cps. you are not a party to this, and have no right to be informed of anything. stay out of it

Can CPSclose a case and give the grandprants the right to say if or when the parents can have the baby back?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back