Custody

Jlynn35

Jurisdiction
Pennsylvania
Is there a way I can file for custody of my great niece who is 3???? The child's mother who also lives with me has only came home for 2 hours in the last 3 weeks.... I have had her daughter then 3 weeks.... The child's mother is an IV heroin abuser and is constantly high.... is there any way that I can file for custody??

Is there a way I can file for custody of my great niece who is 3???? The child's mother who also lives with me has only came home for 2 hours in the last 3 weeks.... I have had her daughter then 3 weeks.... The child's mother is an IV heroin abuser and is constantly high.... is there any way that I can file for custody??

Nothing will change until you do something to upset the apple cart if the addict, the sweet baby's mother.

You can report child neglect to your state's child protection agency, or your local police.

The fact that you care for the child days, maybe weeks on end, because the heroin addicted, selfish, neglectful mother slithers away to feed her HUNGRY, EVIL ADDICTION is something the child protection authorities need to know.

WHY?

Well, after the police VERIFY your easy to prove accusations, the logical one to receive EMERGENCY CUSTODY and placement with is YOU.

Once that's accomplished, you can look not a more permanent custody arrangement.

However, the MOST important thing the authorities will consider is not what you want, but what is best for the chid, and how you have done what's best for the child while the ADDICTED WOMB wanders for weeks on end seeking HEROIN, and only a superior being knows what all else she's doing. What she isn't doing is caring for HER baby.

You're doing what the ADDICT is failing to do.

Back