custody advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

dbwiadvice

am looking for advice. I currently share 50/50 custody with my ex husband. I am remarried and have one child with my current husband and 2 with my ex. My ex was living with a women, who has 2 boys one 14 and one 9. My daughter recently (who is 10) told us that she was being sexually abused by the 14 year old every other weekend she went with her dad. The boy has since admitted to it and has gone to court. He is currently living in a group home 2 hours from us. When my ex found out about his he told me that he would never see this women again, they are no longer living there, but he is now seeing the women again along with her 9 year old son. My daughter sees them when she stays with her dad and is very nervouse about seeing her and uncomfortable. I am concerned because the 14 year old has been in trouble for drugs and shopplifting also. There is such a lack of supervision at my ex's house. I am concerned that he is putting them back into a dangerous situation and exposing them to things they should not be exposed to. Do you think I have a chance at primary placement with visitation rights for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back