Custodial Interference

Status
Not open for further replies.

catch_22

Child is 7y/0 male. Mother deliberatly interfers with my phone calls & custody pickups. We have an establiished court ordered ,written PP with specific times & places. I have had to use the Local Police to enforce my PT. They have written CAD reports (8) to be exact,in a 3 year period, all stating in their notes how the mother is being obsrutive, child not made available for pickup, Verbally making up her own versions of PP rules to law officials, showing up to my house unannouced causing stressful situations, being confruntational, etc.
I am researching this and revealed that these actions can be classified as class 5 felony, if convicted. I have no ill intentions of enforcing any such jail time, but i cannot put up with the lies and deceit anymore. We have an upcoming CS hearing in 40 days,which has plans to lower my amount, and to basically adjust, modify some #'s. She is angry about this, and withholds my son against me, as her sign of disagreement, and /or rebellion. i am planning to file for more parenting time, and given the cercumstances, feel this is an oppurtune time. Yet, Iam cautions and dont want to rock the boat on the CS hearing. I intend on retaining counsel for the CS hearing, but just havent selected the appropriate one yet. Thanks for reading....

And thank you for sharing your story.

When you have a legal question, be sure to let us know.

If she denies you your court ordered visitation, you need to return to court and request her to be sanctioned. Trust me, unless she keeps this up for months, ignores the judge's sanction, very little will happen to her. Why? No one cares, but you.

Sent from my iPad3 using Tapatalk HD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back