1. Free Legal Help, Legal Forms and Lawyers. TheLaw.com has been providing free legal assistance online since 1995. Our most popular destinations for legal help are below. It only takes a minute to join our legal community!

Dismiss Notice

consensual sex below age of consent.

Discussion in 'Juvenile Crime, Law & Court' started by Dhairya, Mar 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dhairya

Dhairya Law Topic Starter New Member

What will happen if 2 minors have sex with each other. Will the law trouble them.Can I be put behind prison for having consensual sex at the age of 15 with a 13 year old in india..

2. Proserpina

Proserpina Moderator

You'll need to ask a forum or attorney in India, sorry.

3. army judge

army judge Super Moderator

Hello, Dhairya:

How about this great idea? You should ask your mother and father, all of your aunts and uncles, your grandparents, and any adult siblings to meet with you.

You can prepare a lovely pot of tea, some nice tea biscuits, as they gather in the living room to hear your special questions:

[COLOR="#K2345"]

"Hello, thank you grandmother and grandfather, Aunt This, Uncle That, mother and father, and dearest sister Jemima for meeting with me to hear and answer my very special, super important question. Here goes, nothing. Can I have this family's blessing and consent for me to engage in consensual, sweaty, sticky, naughty, sexual intercourse with an extremely hot, sexy, naughty 13 year old that wants to bear me many babies?"[/COLOR]

4. cbg

cbg Super Moderator

The age of consent in India is 18. That means neither one of you can legally consent to sex.

5. Betty3

Betty3 Super Moderator

For additional information & consequences, you will need an India law forum or India attorney. This is a US law forum.