Concerned sister

BDF91

Jurisdiction
Michigan
My 3 younger brothers father passed away a few years ago and our mother has a boyfriend who likes to beat on her they have witness him doing this a few times and I fear that he will try to hurt them as well how can I get custody of them

You can't. You can call the local Child Protection Service/LEO if the children are being abused.

My 3 younger brothers father passed away a few years ago and our mother has a boyfriend who likes to beat on her they have witness him doing this a few times and I fear that he will try to hurt them as well how can I get custody of them

Call CPS and report the abuse. But you are likely not going to get any custody of your siblings. Have you talked to your mother about it?

Yes I have talked to her and she says every time that she can have who ever she wants around them me and my other siblings which are older then the 3 boys we have been through the same thing and it's like she doesn't care how any one feels as long as she's happy it's good

Yes I have talked to her and she says every time that she can have who ever she wants around them me and my other siblings which are older then the 3 boys we have been through the same thing and it's like she doesn't care how any one feels as long as she's happy it's good

Then there's not much you can do except report any known or suspected abuse to CPS. She's obviously in denial about the abuse toward her. I would hope that she would leave if he abused the kids but some women (and men) are stupid and allow people to abuse their children.

Some people are selfish and sometimes these selfish people have kids - unfortunately.

Back